Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i really laugh at that one video where mike keeps saying ‘make a poo’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Its either a mistake or somebody played Danzig an unfinished mix and he thought it sounded different and cool and nobody could talk him out of it

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Vakal posted:

I've gone cross-eyed!

i know they made the right call eventually but how did they not phaser this freak in to a skeleton immediately

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Why don't they just do a completely new universe every five years with comic books? That way you don't have decades of old, bizarre stories adversely effecting what stories you can tell now, and the super nerds would be able to learn the whole universe inside and out without having to read 80+ years worth of old books. It's just more humane to the customers.

I was looking up some stuff around the madame web character the other day and found out its canon that peter parkers parents were super spies recruited by nick fury in to shield and died to a supervillain, comics are real stupid

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

roomtone posted:

i suppose if i was a pedo

oj simpson posting style

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

FeculentWizardTits posted:

The only way my balls are getting to space is if Los Locos kick them there

Ive lived my whole life ready to get an obscure Short Circuit 2 reference

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Cynthia Rothrock is 67, I bet she can still kick

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Id somehow forgotten how slow that scooter chase was

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Arc Hammer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mEfV5v2MH0

It is genuinely funny how the scene immediately switches from a smooth pan into a frantic shaky cam the moment the shots start flying. In a show full of terrible decisions like Kenobi I think it has to take the cake for having possibly the worst cinematography and camera work in the entire franchise.

It's hilarious how they miss four shots as the door opens, I know stormtroopers missing is a meme, but they could have had the Jedi at least have to deflect a few, Jedi really often don't look like the skilled warriors they should because the enemy they face are either comedy droids or comedy troops

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Go back 900 years and you can do baby yoda again

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Bring back hyper violent 90’s anime imho

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

a sexual elk posted:

Whoa I’m birthday high but ANDOR idea…….What if the big twist is that Luthen isn’t a Jedi, but a Palpatine deep plant. He’s bolstering the rebels because the Empire needs a bad guy to fund the military complex and actual control.

A spectre of threat if you will

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

We already had the best portrayal of Napoleon in Bill and Ted we didn’t need another one

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

gollum is kristen schaaling

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

it really makes me laugh that they gave yoda a smaller lightsaber

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i love cinema

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

I think the apes movies would be better if they used real apes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

redshirt posted:

Do you realize how many PETA waivers you'd have to get?? Better/cheaper to just CGI it.

Get some apes, put peanut butter on their mouths or something to make them talk, very cheap