Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

elf help book posted:

good luck!

good luck!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

also I'll be anonymously sending Leadthumb's fyad post history along with an eleven-page letter outlining the problematic history of the place to all major game studios, indie darlings, and 1%-funded Kickstarter flash projects

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Arch Nemesis posted:

also I'll be anonymously sending Leadthumb's fyad post history along with an eleven-page letter outlining the problematic history of the place to all major game studios, indie darlings, and 1%-funded Kickstarter flash projects

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

good luck!

good luck!

I’m going to fart in your bedroom until you can’t breathe.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

i just put a new bath and body works air freshener in there, you stand no chance

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*turns sideways as I enter the dark room and my silhouette doubles in width and I start standing there wordlessly farting until you concede*

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

junji ito style slow realization that somehow he'll never fit back through the door, but it doesn't matter anymore. As soon as you heard the sound it was already over.
You suddenly recall your father's strange warning all those years ago, that if your reikon ever became too putrid it will be unrecognizable to your ancestors and they will deny your passage.
You uncover your mouth in acceptance and breath deep. You aren't human anymore, you are just a receptacle for his brand, the last thing you'll ever hear/smell/taste/feel/know/love is his farts lmfao hbd ehb

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

junji ito style slow realization that somehow he'll never fit back through the door, but it doesn't matter anymore. As soon as you heard the sound it was already over.
You suddenly recall your father's strange warning all those years ago, that if your reikon ever became too putrid it will be unrecognizable to your ancestors and they will deny your passage.
You uncover your mouth in acceptance and breath deep. You aren't human anymore, you are just a receptacle for his brand, the last thing you'll ever hear/smell/taste/feel/know/love is his farts lmfao hbd ehb

:stare:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wormskull posted:

dont threaten people with good times

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Good soup! posted:

dont threaten people with good times

you're a sick man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

acting completely unphased by the farts so Wormskull gives up and leaves my house

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

extremebuff posted:

acting completely unphased by the farts so Wormskull gives up and leaves my house

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic posted:

you're a sick man

Out of breath from standing up and taking a big rear end hit from my inhaler: say that poo poo again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

extremebuff posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

extremebuff posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

hoping to beat all the Trails in the Sky games this year but that will have to happen later after P3R, FF7R-2, etc

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

going to 102% DKC2 as i don't think i've ever done it. i barely even remember beating the base game.

first two worlds are cleared, started the third last night.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm going to play a shitload of video games nd try to clear as much backlog as i can. maybe also play trails 2

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

i'm going to play a shitload of video games nd try to clear as much backlog as i can.

also this. my 2022 'games beat' list was like 3x as long as 2023. gotta get my poo poo together and game more.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc posted:

going to 102% DKC2 as i don't think i've ever done it. i barely even remember beating the base game.

first two worlds are cleared, started the third last night.

i remember animal antics being hard back when i did this in the stone age. good luck.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

most of the game is hard lol they really stepped up the difficulty from the first one. i haven't ever really played DKC3 but i know that is also supposed to be stupidly hard.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Finish the Yakuza series, chip away at the backlog and beat stuff that I never truly finished (earthbound, vagrant story, tons of others), get back into regular Counter-Strike matches in mm and with/against goons once my toddler stays in bed and doesn't get up every 12 minutes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tmfc posted:

most of the game is hard lol they really stepped up the difficulty from the first one. i haven't ever really played DKC3 but i know that is also supposed to be stupidly hard.

i always thouht dkc1 was the hardest, asking you to do perfect jumps in that art style lol and the barrel levels were batshit crazy towards the end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc posted:

DKC3 is actually just stupid.

i think there were a couple of levels that gave me trouble in dkc2 (i remember fiery furnace, maybe), but they were mostly in the bonus levels stage.

extremebuff posted:

i always thouht dkc1 was the hardest, asking you to do perfect jumps in that art style lol and the barrel levels were batshit crazy towards the end

the first one feels harder to come back to, mostly because you get used to leaning on dixie's hairspin as a crutch, but even the barrel blast levels are just a minor timing issue. i've been replaying it a little bit because my three year old really likes it and he can almost beat the first level, lol.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

extremebuff posted:

this may very well be true and it's just that i've just played the first one enough to get good.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

To play some Gundam games. What are people's favorites?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Kazvall posted:

Extreme Vs. 2, but, good luck finding a cabinet

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Kazvall posted:

I remember the PS2 title Journey to Jaburo being sick when I rented it when I was like 11 but I have no idea if that means it's actually good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Federation vs. Zeon was solid

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'm just gonna download every ps2 gundam game.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The musou games were cool

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Good soup! posted:

Federation vs. Zeon was solid

I had this one and thought it was cool, and kinda remember journey to jaburo supposedly being bad so never played it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Journey to Jabroni.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Journey to Jaburo's cutscenes just made me wish there was a remake of 0079

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

The musou games were cool

pretty much the only ps3 discs I have are DW Gundam

Adbot