Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Reserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

oh forget it

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

American McGay posted:

I've got weak points Myco, can you milk me?

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Vadun posted:

2) Dragons Dogma

Probably my 4th playthrough of the base game. Sorcerer this time, starting to lose its appeal against smaller enemies. For the bigger guys its still fun to pelt them with meteors or fill the entire screen with lightning

hell yeah I love this game

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

he was right and this is you right now

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Stranglehold
https://i.imgur.com/toy2A5B.mp4

game doesnt always work, but when it does it feels incredible.

its a bit tough getting tequila to do what you want, and sometimes when theres two railings next to each other, hell jump to the wrong one, either sending you sliding down when you didnt want to or hop to a regular one for him to stand like a douchebag. its hard to tell where enemies are spawning, as this game has some *serious* problems with visibility, given some areas can be real fuckin visually noisy, and it can spam you with a lot of dudes a lot of fast.

https://i.imgur.com/AJ7cw9e.mp4

the game makes up for a lot of its shortcomings by having such an insane amount of style, and they understood that the reason hardboiled's teahouse shootout works is because theres exploding bursting debris and poo poo flying all over the screen in slow motion, so theres a LOT of destructibles and explosions and particles. they put an insane amount of work on some of these environments and it shows, and theres a lot of neat environmental kills by like, shooting down a neon sign on a guy, or breaking a dinosaur skeleton so that it crushes a guy. sadly these seem to become mostly forgotten as the game goes on, stacking a whole bunch of them at the start to wow you, and the only visual indicator being a small glint you can barely see when youre getting shot at by a billion dudes. this often results in seeing a chandelier or neon sign ready to be shot at and cause mayhem just after the smoke clears and you wiped the floor with every dude in hong kong.

https://i.imgur.com/cZOLPZA.mp4

its got this simple but fun skill shot system where stunts and poo poo give you more stars, which charge up a meter for special moves, most of them useful, but stuff i was a bit hesitant to use, which made most of the pickups a bit wasted cause i didnt wanna just use the one that makes you invincible every half a minute.

If you like max payne or fear or any of that poo poo, you gotta play this fucker. the fact that a sequel was in development but midway died is pretty sad, cause with some refining and even higher production values this could have easily been one of the greats. it falls a tad short but it still kicks an insane amount of rear end and is worth at least one playthru. farewell

this looks loving cool. gotta play this

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Just wrapped up Britney Spears vs. Cartman.swf - Decent little fighter. Not even close to a BLAM, hovering around a 4/5.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fred Beans, the only name worse than Wade Fulp.

Smart, actually.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mycophobia posted:

i hate the fuckin eagles man

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

its bad rear end

lol cool

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

UPDATE: The Imp Zone have lost their minds and are trying to kill me.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ArfJason posted:

anyway, i got to experience doom 3's beloved and memorable setpiece firsthand, so at least it was worth it for that:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Tetris. Some kind of puzzle roguelike?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I read that as Coworkers Wads the first time and I was about to come off the top rope on you for taking your magnificent gamer lifestyle way past the point of believability.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

*room goes quiet for about 60 seconds* well i probably gotta head out

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lol

theres a hobbit audiobook that is fun to listen to in the car or bed time by andy serkis. its the best acting in an audio book ive ever heard, theres so much attention to detail in the sound, and it has top notch records of every song.

that sounds loving cool, andy serkis ftw

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol check this out. fuckin cool

Bloom has a tattoo of the Elvish word "nine" on his right wrist, written in fictional Tengwar Elvish script, a reference to his involvement in The Lord of the Rings as one of the nine members of the Fellowship of the Ring. The other actors of "The Fellowship" (Sean Astin, Sean Bean, Billy Boyd, Ian McKellen, Dominic Monaghan, Viggo Mortensen, and Elijah Wood) got the same tattoo with the exception of John Rhys-Davies whose stunt double got the tattoo instead.

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

hour 5 of a slow-motion tear running down mike mulligan's face as he cries for steam shovel (with expanded lore)

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

STING 64 posted:

cyberpunk 2077

kinda wish this game had skateboarding

cyberpunk 2145

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

it was originally in there until i gave some feedback during the beta test

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

*reluctantly moving my usb charging cable from my gauss sniper rifle back to my lilikoi-mango vape pen*

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

genuinely love that wormskull talks about DD2 like it's a religion, lol

He’s right

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

37) dancing furby (game boy color, cleared dance mode on all difficulties)

if i may be allowed a mamkute moment here. surprisingly decent. i've played much much worse rhythm games, and recently

lmao good work

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

/L/ratio/cope/seethe/malding

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

37) dancing furby (game boy color, cleared dance mode on all difficulties)

if i may be allowed a mamkute moment here. surprisingly decent. i've played much much worse rhythm games, and recently

38) pokerogue (pc, cleared classic mode)

this is neat, it's a browser fangame that takes the pokemon battle system and transposes it onto a slay the spire kinda roguelite-y thing. it's not a perfect recreation of every battle mechanic (yet, it's still in active development) but it works really well and since its just an account based browser thing you can play it on basically anything and the save data carries over, been playing a bunch on my phone in my work downtime. final boss wasn't too tough but some of the rival fights getting there were nightmares lol

beginning to understand where you got that username lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

AA walking into his living room after ending a seven hour stream to beat Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby and being greeted by 15 seated Imps solemnly and silently staring at him

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whoever probates myco is ill of mind & body, and their soul is full of pus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol memory unlocked, i bought smash melee at a kb toys on launch day (gamestop and eb games were both sold out) nd the dude in front of me in line had a full matrix trenchcoat and mirrored pince-nez + much acne. i was like 13 and thought he was the coolest poo poo on earth and hell, maybe he was

he was.