Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

reserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

reserved 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Kojima drove up to my house in a 1989 Bentley and called me a small-dick shrimp for my performance in MGS4. 4/5.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

You named like a dozen games you started this week dude. Show me your time machine/chronomantic artifact or else.

ive played like 6 hours of botw this year and I've been on holidays for over a week. i loving hate him

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just play doom on my computer rather than any of the arcane console ports from the 90s because my parents were not agent orange survivors

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

aha, wait until you see what the modern pc can do

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

It was also console exclusive. PS4 got AC5 and Xbox got AC6.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Cubone posted:

Another World

that was great! I've never played it before, only knew it by reputation. odd mix of intuitive and unforgiving. really enjoyed my time with it. I love how much depth to the world and story is suggested but not made explicit. I could see myself becoming obsessed with it at a younger age

its a masterclass in everything

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

herculon posted:

It's beat when I say it's beat

rules are rules

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the guiding hand of gaben blesses us all

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Roth posted:

1. Tetris Effect Connected
2. Alan Wake 2
3. Mega Man
4. Mega Man 2
5. Crash Bandicoot
6. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
7. Crash Bandicoot: Warped
8. Crash 4: It's About Time
9. Super Mario Bros Wonder
10. Super Mario RPG
11. Donkey Kong Country
12. Ib
13. Pikmin 4
14. Donkey Kong Country 2
15. Donkey Kong Country 3
16. Donkey Kong Country Returns

I swear to God like every one of these games starts out as a decent but fun challenge and the just turns pyschotic at the end. I need to play something more relaxing next I think.

i like when they get psychotic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

did you play the bonus levels?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tmfc posted:

correct rankings. good

almost, its universally agreed upon that 3 is better than world

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its already been established for years that 3 is better than world, the science is settled. im not quite sure why all these deniers have come out of the woodwork, but i hope the mods crack down on it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

theyre cool. you grab a shell and hit a bunch of koopas with it. and giant bullet bills

i forgot about the banzai bills

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

theres butter bridge, with the saws. thats pretty cool. how about forest of illusion 1. it's a forest. how many forests does mario 3 have

cmon dude, world 4 in smb3 beats like all these examples

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

Turnip Boy Robs a Bank

is it good? everything i see about it is always just talking about how the game is either cringe or hilarious

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Vadun posted:

It's hilarious

im gonna loving kill you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that sounds absolutely deranged

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bomberman ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dont forget to play wario blast

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

pulling out the multitap and feeling like a god

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

No whats the story about

it rips off portal

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

anyway, i got to experience doom 3's beloved and memorable setpiece firsthand, so at least it was worth it for that:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

from what i remember, the doom 3 expansion is much better than the base game. it basically throws away the horror element, gives you a super shotgun and turns up the action. i havent played it in like 20 years or w/e though so i could be wrong lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

jealous

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the multiplayer is absolutely insane in the best possible way if you can get on a bug server. its wild ea havent tried to resurrect the brand and make a reboot that tries to be an esport

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yokus island express ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There was a moment in a Hobbit trilogy movie where they're flying down a river in barrels fighting orcs while elves shoot arrows and stuff and it sounds awesome on paper but in motion it looked horrible and made me feel depressed lol

that is literally the only scene i have seen from those movies and it was enough

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

its my housemate's stepmaniax pad. i have an old cobaltflux in a storage unit that i'm not even sure works anymore

goddamn

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

STING 64 posted:

cyberpunk 2077

kinda wish this game had skateboarding

it was originally in there until i gave some feedback during the beta test

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got blade runner back in the day in a pack that also contained c&c renegade, lands of lore and tiberian sun for like $20. absolute bargain of a package

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

botw, kicked ganons pansy rear end. still short 2 memories though, hope link enjoys going through life never truly knowing who he is

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

blaster master zero 2, 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

steamworld dig