Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
1. Doom (2016)
2. Doom Eternal, Ultra Violence

Really fun games. The shooting by the end when you have all your abilities and upgrades whips rear end. Marauders are loving annoying but all the other demons work as a whole to make encounters varied. I like the low ammo caps but a consistent way to get a refill besides chainsaw would have been cool, hitting weaknesses or something
I kept getting stuck in Eternal because I didn't see some patch of beige climbable wall a mile away or a wall wouldn't crumblr away for three more imps to jump out. Still want to play the ancient gods campaign and ignore the fail cinematics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

I had 5 and 6 as a kid so Megaman 5 gets an auto pass for me at least. Darkman level themes are cool. 2 and 3 are probably better but gently caress it

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

I might have laughed the hardest in my life going over my friends place and using the scope shot power to explode the nuts off every guy in the first level of Stranglehold. It rules

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

I'm pretty sure secret of evermore was purchased almost exclusively by people who thought it was a sequel to secret of mana

That's why I got it

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Built stiffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

1. Doom (2016)
2. Doom Eternal, Ultra Violence
3. Elden Ring: Theres a shitload of builds I want to play in this but I already spent so many hours in it!!! Some of the remaining souls clunkiness pisses me off but I know if they ever really smoothed things out the series would lose its charm. They put together almost all the best parts of the franchise.
4. Neon White: Another one I'm catching up on, dialogue is cringe but I found the "PS1 import game" hub aesthetic charming especially with steve blum VO setting the tone. Level design was inconsistent in the back half, it's fun to rip through a chain of demons but sometimes you're just mashing the right click, or spinning around trying to find the single window you're supposed to go towards. However the game gives me a medal saying how good at it I am so it gets a thumbs up.

Arrhythmia posted:

Hades: Heat 32

:haibrow: