Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Roth posted:

1. Tetris Effect Connected
2. Alan Wake 2
3. Mega Man
4. Mega Man 2
5. Crash Bandicoot
6. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
7. Crash Bandicoot: Warped
8. Crash 4: It's About Time
9. Super Mario Bros Wonder

Finally went back and finished it, and after those Crash games the final two worlds and Bowser Castle stages were such a relaxing breeze. Just a very charming game.

You're on a roll. But, also, you skipped CTR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Beat doom 32x resurrection. Wanted to test it out before my buddy tries it this weekend. Was only going to play for a few minutes but it was so buttery smooth.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Doom_32X:_Resurrection

This is a modern port. 32x doom did not have coop, or run full screen, or have the bosses, or more maps,or run at 20+ fps, etc

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tmfc posted:

real heads had the $30 roll-up pad that slid around the carpet and didn't work very well

Flashback to my first concussion, nice

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

*reluctantly moving my usb charging cable from my gauss sniper rifle back to my lilikoi-mango vape pen*

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

dragon's dogma on my monitor makes me happy, dragon's dogma in my eyes can make me cry, dragon's dogma on my hard drive looks so lovely, dragon's dogma almost always makes me high

if I had a game, that I could give you, I'd give to you a game just like this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Good soup! posted:

11. Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (PCE), 4/20

Went back to the PCE-CD version just to compare a few things with the remake and remembered how much this game loving owns. sat down and spent the early afternoon beating it and rescuing everyone. Only missed one alternate stage because I couldn't remember how the hell to find it, but I think it unlocks when you beat Dracula???? Not sure, had a blast either way and this is tied with Super Castlevania as the best Classicvania imo

Game has the best balance of frustration vs the feeling of overcoming that frustration. Can always ezmode maria for a much different feeling adventure.