Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

1) Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr

Finished the base campaign and the expansion Prophecy with a seasonal character. I hope they add Orks or Tau or something, there's a rumored update this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

2) Dragons Dogma

Probably my 4th playthrough of the base game. Sorcerer this time, starting to lose its appeal against smaller enemies. For the bigger guys its still fun to pelt them with meteors or fill the entire screen with lightning

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

3) GTA V

Still pretty fun 10 years later, most of the jokes still hold up

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

4) Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Gunplay and enemy difficulty felt much better than they have in other Borderlands games, but they removed LAN play and somehow broke Co-op, couldn't get it to work at all.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

5) Final Fantasy Legend

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

is it good? everything i see about it is always just talking about how the game is either cringe or hilarious

It's hilarious

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

6) Aliens: Fireteam Elite

The Smartgun was fun to use, but the flamethrower felt underwhelming. Seems like you need a real solid squad of dudes to play on higher difficulties

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

7) Rune Factory 4

I didn't like the way recipe breads worked, but I enjoyed this more than Stardew

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

8) Secret of Mana

I wish they let you use shortcuts to cast in co-op, otherwise still a great game. I ended up grinding for all the rare drops

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

9) Necromunda: Hired Gun

Still as janky as E.Y.E. was, but a bit less charming. They did pretty good with the Warhammer license, which is no surprise since Space Hulk was also very atmospheric.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

10) Tome 4

Game is long as gently caress. I'll come back to this in a couple months to try the new classes I unlocked, probably try to beat Tome 2, Angband or Doom RL next

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

11) Doom RL

I'm Too Young To Die difficulty. Standard win.

I need to check out Jupiter Hell, the followup now. See if the quality of life stuff I was hoping for got added

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

12) Jupiter Hell

A solid update from Doom RL. I feel like crafting/whiz kid is a step back, but everything else is great. Melee feels fantastic in this, and I could never get it off the ground in Doom RL