Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

1. mega man x2 - 1/2
2. xenoblade chronicles: definitive edition - 1/10
3. metroid dread (hard mode) - 1/17
4. outer wilds: echoes of the eye 1-21
5. etrian odyssey 1. landsknecht/protector/medic/troubador/survivalist - 3-5

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Reserbed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

did I reserve one last night

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ok good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

I'll try to keep track this year since i made the first page this time.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

1.Who stole the books

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

bookmarking this for later

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mega man x2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Rolling my penis back and forth really fast to start a fire.

fear factor style physical challenge where two guys gotta coordinate with their dicks to eat chinese food

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

if you wait for your dick/balls/taint to start really sizzling then you can probably use the fire to light a fart.

if you fart hard enough you could probably use it as a jetpack

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

splitting the x games into 2 sets is such a good joke

yup lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Mamkute posted:

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (Professional)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Bob: Every game he plays is the only good game of that genre.

Mamkute: Loves every game of every genre.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol. The Goofus and Gallant of imp zone

symbolic posted:

Goofus gets his supply of games from a CC'd e-mail from Humble Bundle

Gallant gets his supply of games from eBay>newest first

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

x6 is one of th worst games i've ever played and hell I hear 8 is worse. maybe 7 too lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

that was yoshis story for me

same, wth an honorable mention to quest 64

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

man n64 kicked rear end but there were some insane fuckin duds

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

aidyn chronicles ws the first game I remember reading a preview and thinking that it looked like dogshit lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

n64 kicked rear end, th gently caress you talkin about

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

no loving way

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

n64 had like 20+ all-timers nd a bunch of good poo poo, obvs psx was better but n64 still rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

oh yeah? you play goldenye lately?

kicked rear end in 99

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

N64 is win provided you only play nintendo developed games, turok 2, golden-eye, and perfect dark.

that's still like 20+ of th best games of all time. also like, mischief makers, ogre battle 64, beetle adventure racing, ogre battle 64, banjo kazooie, rogue squadron, 1080, space station silicon valley, some other stuff

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

do it tomorrow so I cn do that instead of working

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

your minds eye exploding when you see the yassified amygdalas when their invisiblity breaks would be a top teir moment

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you rescue the fuckin brincess dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

he was right and this is you right now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

xenoblade chronicles: definitive edition. what a fuckin game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Kojima drove up to my house in a 1989 Bentley and called me a small-dick shrimp for my performance in MGS4. 4/5.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

metroid dread (hard mode). still a really good game but theres some annoying poo poo in there. never wnt to fight another chozo soldier again lol. basic movement feels really good though and the bosses are fun

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

whomst evil

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anal prodeus. top kek

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i feel like "never want to fight another chozo soldier again" is a feature not a bug, lol. absolute king move that nintendo just released a top 10 game for that year with barely any fanfare. metroid dread ftw.

oh definitely insanely sick tht the game went from not existing to kicking rear end in like three months and it is real good, ij ust wish there were fewer bosses, the unique ones are all real fun and th first time you fight chozo soldiers/chozo elites is cool, but then theres like four more of each of em lol. 9/10 game imo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i like the progression of the chozo bosses (iirc, none of them are exactly the same), but yeah, i still never want to fight one again, lol.

my biggest complaint with dread is that it's a little too much on rails compared to even super metroid for a lot of the game and it's a minor complaint.

yeh tbh it feels like a sequel to fusion more than super metroid/zero mission. more linear, guy giving you general directions, limited squence breaks available

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Theres a release of AC5 that was only ever made available as a preorder bonus for AC7, they never put it up for separate sale or download lol

lol hell yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

Another World

that was great! I've never played it before, only knew it by reputation. odd mix of intuitive and unforgiving. really enjoyed my time with it. I love how much depth to the world and story is suggested but not made explicit. I could see myself becoming obsessed with it at a younger age

fuckin cool game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

happy for you both

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

echoes of the eye. real good ending, some bs on th way there and some rough patches but overall extremely sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Just wrapped up Britney Spears vs. Cartman.swf - Decent little fighter. Not even close to a BLAM, hovering around a 4/5.