Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
1. Mario Wonder 1/13
2. Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name (Platinum, 100% Akame Network) 1/13
3. Anbennar Wesdam -> Dameria -> Anbennar 1/25
4. Hades 2/26
5. Infinite Wealth (100%) 4/6
6. Kentucky Route Zero 4/13
7. Queen's Wish 2 - The Conqueror 5/3

Arrhythmia fucked around with this message at 02:47 on May 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Which boy were you thinking about marrying

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
N64 is win provided you only play nintendo developed games, turok 2, golden-eye, and perfect dark.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Retard Urinal

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
1. Mario Wonder 1/13

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
2. Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name (Platinum, 100% Akame Network)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Anbennar Wesdam -> Dameria -> Anbennar

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

mahjong is ftw but i will never understand shogi

It's chess where you can put pieces back

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mbt posted:

you could argue world = 3 but in no scenario is 3 > world

3 > world in this scenario.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

this mfer has beaten 23 games this year and it's February 1sf.

I'm jealous frankly

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

Kingdom hearts ftw

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Hades

Used the gun. I went for the shotgun and explosions. By the end I did about 2000 damage per clip. First time Theseus and Minotaur felt easy.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Aston posted:

6. Thomas Was Alone

A puzzle-platformer, I guess

Aston posted:

9. Orwell

This is a kind of? puzzle game

Aston posted:

12. Cyberhook (I think?)

Bro have you actually played any of these games

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Try rolling a man's balls into your butt hole.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Hades: Heat 32

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Infinite Wealth (All substories, both dungeons cleared, 100% personality list, 100% unfinished business, Washbucklers defeated, memoirs of a dragon finished, drink links finished, bond bingos filled out, Sujimon Grandmaster)

Cool game. Not going to plat it because I'm not stupid enough to pay for NG+.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

it was originally in there until i gave some feedback during the beta test

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kentucky Route Zero

Epic

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
There's easier ways to get negative attention John

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Revenge of the Shinobi - Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, The Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jambie the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo -Pan, Superman, Every Single Power Ranger, Bill S Preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan are all dead.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
both in feligma

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Queen's Wish 2 - The Tormentor

Throwback CRPG by Spiderweb Software. You're the prince of the big dick kingdom and your mom sends you to a vassal state to address grievances and prevent a full scale rebellion.

They have been trying to get more creative with the encounter design, and there were some really clever ones in this game, but some dungeons were absolute aids.

I think he nailed the reputation system in this game- in some of his other ones a single number gets tracked that represents how much you like slavery or whatever. In this case, you got tracked on how much the vassals like you, how much the queen likes you, and how merciless you were. In the end, all the vassals liked me and the rebellion was very small, but everyone at court thought I was a soft idiot so nothing I promised the vassals actually got done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

hawk wind/vertical/twin laser/f. option/reduce/full barrier

/L/ratio/cope/seethe/malding