Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

1) Who crop dusted Uncle Marcus's girlfriend?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

Try rolling a man's balls into your butt hole.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Roth posted:

1-20: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4050853&perpage=40&pagenumber=17#post537514857

21. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
22. Sonic the Hedgehog
23. Sonic CD
24. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
25. Little Nightmares
26. Disco Elysium
27. Little Nightmares II
28. Last Epoch
29. Star Wars Dark Forces Remastered
30. Persona 3 Reload
31. Stray
32. Wonderful 101: Remastered

Still as awesome as I remember. Some of the minigames are a bit frustrating but everything else about the presentation and regular gameplay elevates it. I wish Platinum was still putting out games like this.

starting to think youre kind of the todd rogers of imp zone

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

The mother loving Worm.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Mamkute posted:

10. Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul (All Duelists Defeated)

lol cool

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Punished Chuck posted:

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. First time revisiting it in about 20 years, I loved this game as a kid and it still largely holds up, although there were some frustrations here and there. I did a level or two as Aragorn but mostly played as Legolas and had a good time loosing 100 arrows at anything that moved. I'll have to revisit the other LOTR games from this era soon, I've been on a Tolkien kick for the last several months.

ive been on a tolkein kick as well. enjoying it w/ the wife and kids. however-i knew the hobbit movies sucked i just forgot how badly. the first hobbit movie that is a cartoon from 50 years ago still holds the gently caress up though. its funny how its almost more accurate to the book than the freaking peter jackson hobbit trilogy

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

mycophobia posted:

this 100%. the hobbit is primarily a children's story and the rankin bass cartoon captures its spirit far better than a bloated epic trilogy

Fungah! posted:

absolutely. th peter jackson hobbit movies are pure dogshit lol

welcome posted:

Rankin+Bass Hobbit ftw. I thought the first PJ movie was decent but there's practically no freaking hobbit in the third Hobbit.

theres a million bad things to say about them. supposedly its not peter jacksons fault, which i halfway believe, because the lotr movies are literally some of the best ever made. i had heard that he picked it up from guillermo del toro or w/e midway thru and just had to run with it. that doesnt really explain why movies 2 and 3 are so poo poo though.

the hobbit came out the year i graduated high school and i remember we got to go on a field trip to see it lol. even then it looked like poo poo, and i think most of us were stoned or drinking. i remember thinking i would have rather been back in class watching the stupid hamlet movie on the av department roll in dvd player. and it gets worse looking each year. there are some funny rear end cgi scenes in LOTR trilogy, but honestly they fit it. all the costumes and real things shot have aged so much better than wack rear end hobbit .

not to mention all the extra bloated poo poo added.. The fake rear end story on how Thorin got his name, the fake rivalry between him and some CGI orc, THe love triangle between a handsome dwarf + the girl from lost + LEGOLAS?? why the gently caress did they have to add that lol. Theres also some shoe horned stuff in there like a dwarfs pocket being picked and he has a picture "thats my son.. Gimli";;; so stupid.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Major Isoor posted:

Yep, it's a fantastic song! :D (Here it is, if anyone doesn't know it) Agreed on the PJ trilogy, too - such a botch job.

lol

theres a hobbit audiobook that is fun to listen to in the car or bed time by andy serkis. its the best acting in an audio book ive ever heard, theres so much attention to detail in the sound, and it has top notch records of every song.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Punished Chuck posted:

I haven’t seen any movies outside of Jackson’s LOTR trilogy but I do really want to see the animated ones sometime, I’ve heard really good things. I’ve been buying up all his books and started The Fall of Gondolin recently but at the rate I’ve been gaming instead of reading it’ll probably take me a decade to finish them all.

Oh that’s awesome, I listened to his audiobook narration of the LOTR trilogy a few months ago and they were fantastic, I didn’t know he did The Hobbit too. I’ll have to start that soon. I had his version of Sam’s troll song from the beginning of Fellowship stuck in my head for weeks after lol.

enjoy brother :cheers:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I watched the first PJ hobbit movie on a plane and it sucked rear end so I never watched the others. I’ve been a tolkienhead since I was a kid and the LOTR movies are great so it was pretty disappointing

I’ve told this story before but return of the king came out in the midst of finals during my freshman year in college and I went to see it at a midnight showing when I had an 8am biology final the next morning. Didn’t get home until probably like 4:30 and needless to say I failed that class

lmao. dope

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fucker posted:

lol u were that guy that gave the lord of the rings speech b4 the test started

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fungah! posted:

dude i couldnt even make it through 2 lol let alone 3. insane bullshit bad decisions bein made everywhere nd terrible cgi, and slow as hell too. shouldve been one movie with none of the added poo poo. maybe have like one shot of legolas in the wood elf palace because it at least fuckin makes sense but like do they owe orlando bloom money? what's he fuckin doin here

peter jackson kicks rear end but it feels like he ws barely there lol, feel like they handed him a shitload of money and said get this made and we don't care how bad it is

lol literally same here. we were half way through the rental of the second one and we all just agreed to let it it expire lmfao

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fungah! posted:

lol check this out. fuckin cool

Bloom has a tattoo of the Elvish word "nine" on his right wrist, written in fictional Tengwar Elvish script, a reference to his involvement in The Lord of the Rings as one of the nine members of the Fellowship of the Ring. The other actors of "The Fellowship" (Sean Astin, Sean Bean, Billy Boyd, Ian McKellen, Dominic Monaghan, Viggo Mortensen, and Elijah Wood) got the same tattoo with the exception of John Rhys-Davies whose stunt double got the tattoo instead.

at goon con me and the other 8 latina loving christian hermetic fyad posters did that, and it said Mine for minecraft, but lucy got it twice because Aidsler is her alt

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol hate that song

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Welp, mates. [holding back tears] Rainin' Blud got me gob smacked.. [mouth agape, british teeth atop a piss yellow tongue] Fought hip hop would always be top, but 'is..I'm gutted..I should have been a metal 'head all along. Hearing Slayer makes Skepta sound like proper shite..

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3f7ky9weUk&t=2s

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX38NShYm24

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSJFZSHU-TQ

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

What the gently caress.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Guy open carrying at a KB Toys electronics department.

lfmao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fungah! posted:

lol memory unlocked, i bought smash melee at a kb toys on launch day (gamestop and eb games were both sold out) nd the dude in front of me in line had a full matrix trenchcoat and mirrored pince-nez + much acne. i was like 13 and thought he was the coolest poo poo on earth and hell, maybe he was

sorry i cut in line, but i wasnt going to miss launch day

----------------