Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
1) Wordle (5/6)
2) Worldle (2/6)
3) Tradle (5/6) (ffffuck!!!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Leadthumb posted:

bookmarking this for later

Get his rear end.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
They did 2 downloadable Mega Man X Collections plus a ZX collection.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol. The Goofus and Gallant of imp zone

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Mega Man X2

Neh.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Despite being iffy on 2 and what I played of 3 I kinda want to see the rest now.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
X-Men for NES was the first game I stopped playing because it sucked so bad. I think I already knew games could be terrible by then though, hell I rented Bart vs the Space Mutants repeatedly.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Wormskull posted:

Kojima drove up to my house in a 1989 Bentley and called me a small-dick shrimp for my performance in MGS4. 4/5.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Nutmeg posted:

happy for you both

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

absolutely anything posted:

stranglehold ftw

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

ive never heard that but i have heard tht theyre more inspired by ultima/wizardry which had some sci-fi magic stuff

Yeah the Romancing SaGa games in particular are Ultima as hell.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

In Training posted:

That's too much dungeon crawling. By july you'll only be making turns at 90 degree angles

Walking gently into every wall I see just in case.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
World > 3 > 1 > 2.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
(holds calculator upside down) That's 57 games per day!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I think Uninvited was the one where if you pick up a certain item you wind up dying a couple of hundred turns later and the game doesn't bother telling you why. NES + 80s adventure design ftw.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Makai Toushi SaGa.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
It's cringe but not like Donut County cringe.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Corn Kidz is from the Lyle in Cube Sector guy so hell, I'll play it.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Swordquest: Earthworld

The guy who figured out how to reuse sprites on the 2600 while dropping acid was behind this so I thought it might be cool. Very early ARG where you had to find clues in the comic book that came with the game to figure out how to solve puzzles in the game to get clues MORE to hidden .stuff in the comic book and finally send the decoded answer to Atari for a chance to win a jeweled knife or some crap. Fortunately the game's a huge piece of poo poo so I don't feel bad about missing out on this opportunity. Nobody has yet figured out how you were intended to solve the puzzles which all consist of leaving objects in random rooms until two numbers appear on the screen, occasionally getting interrupted by the worst minigames I've ever played. 0/5. Can't wait for Fireworld.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

ArfJason posted:

anyway, i got to experience doom 3's beloved and memorable setpiece firsthand, so at least it was worth it for that:

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Tetris. Some kind of puzzle roguelike?

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Extremely great. Hell of a lot messier than 7 but all the chats/links/mini games are just as good and the combat is significantly improved, which is a plus because there's probably too much of it lol. Rates just a tick under the S ranked 0/2/7 imo.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
It's still the same basic system but they removed the enemy interrupts and the bug where your guys get stuck behind a fire hydrant for ten seconds is almost entirely gone, I think it happened to me twice all game. They changed skill inheritance too, you can pick up up to 5 skills from other jobs as you level up your social links. In practice some skills are just better than others but it's a big step up from 7 where all the good blade gun and healing skills were tied to specific jobs and sometimes characters.

Basically it's 7 without a lot of the rough edges, if you disliked it there I don't know if it's improved enough to be a big selling point.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I couldn't remember how much of that was new and didn't want to oversell it lol.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Persona 3 Portable.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
TOEM. It was good.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

insane anime posted:

ive been on a tolkein kick as well. enjoying it w/ the wife and kids. however-i knew the hobbit movies sucked i just forgot how badly. the first hobbit movie that is a cartoon from 50 years ago still holds the gently caress up though. its funny how its almost more accurate to the book than the freaking peter jackson hobbit trilogy

Rankin+Bass Hobbit ftw. I thought the first PJ movie was decent but there's practically no freaking hobbit in the third Hobbit.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

hour 5 of a slow-motion tear running down mike mulligan's face as he cries for steam shovel (with expanded lore)

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
10 hours of Little Red Lighthouse Live Cam (4K)

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

it's weird that super mario land isn't on the switch app yet.

It is weird.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (plat)

Grind to 70 (well, 62) wasn't too bad without the DLC but probably would've taken another 10-40 hours if it weren't for the preorder drinks. I'm sure I still would have done it lol.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Somerville

They did a really poor job bringing Limbo style gameplay into 3D. Most of the game consisted of trying to interact with something, spending a couple of minutes checking everything else in view, then interacting with the original thing again and finding out I was standing one centimeter too far away the first time. Highlight was definitely failing to push a cart through a window and dying, realizing that I needed to pull the cart backwards to gain momentum next time, then making back to the cart and discovering I couldn't push or pull it this time. Bummer.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whoever probates myco is ill of mind & body, and their soul is full of pus.

♪ you've a fatty jerky body, and you rode the shortest bus, Mister Mooooood ♪

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Mamkute posted:

14. Assassin's Creed 3 for the Playstation 3 (85% Synchronization)

Thank god you're here.