Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

1. Cave Story 1/12
2. Final Fantasy Legend 1/30
3. Dark Souls 2 2/17
4. Baldur's Gate 3 2/18
5. 5 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup Octopode Shapeshifter 15 runes 3/3

rodbeard fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Mar 3, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

3. Dark Souls 2

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

4. Baldur's Gate 3

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

5 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup Octopode Shapeshifter 15 runes

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Boofy posted:

1. robocop: rogue city
2. trepang2
3. halo: reach
4. final fantasy 7 remake intergrade
5. long gone days
6. command & conquer: renegade

since this was just added to steam i decided to go through it again for the first time since probably like 2008. even with fan patches it's still a bit unstable on new hardware which is kind of annoying when the latter half of the game is full of rocket launcher guys who one hit kill you at full health. still a lot of fun though although the first half is way better. i've always liked the detail put into imagining the interiors of the buildings (especially the nod barracks). multiplayer is still the primary draw of course and apparently this now has 50 and 127 man servers now so i might check that out before i go back to ff7 rebirth.

I loved that game, but I never got the chance to try th multiplayer. Are there enough people playing to fill up a server? I might have to pick it up while I'm off work next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

This is the only thing I remember from The Hobbit movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4KhxvKD3Lw