Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

1) mega man x2
2) mega man x3
3) lego jurassic world
4) castlevania: aria of sorrow
5) turtles in time
6) final fantasy IX
7) mario & luigi: superstar saga
8) golden sun
9) golden sun: the lost age
10) dragon quest 11
11) final fantasy XVI
12) castlevania: bloodlines

Joey McChrist fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

1) mega man x2

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

2) mega man x3

felt like more mega man after finishing x2. feels like the snes series is just one step back with every iteration but its still mega man at least. didn't really care for any of the mavericks here

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Nutmeg posted:

your minds eye exploding when you see the yassified amygdalas when their invisiblity breaks would be a top teir moment

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

3) Lego Jurassic World - played with my kid. we had a lot of fun, gonna play mario 3d world next

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

4) castlevania - aria of sorrow

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wormskull posted:

This guys mouth is a mothafuckin CLOACA! Your argument is invalid.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

5) tmnt 4: turtles in time

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

6) final fantasy IX

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

7) mario & luigi: superstar saga

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

8) golden sun

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ArfJason posted:

anyway, i got to experience doom 3's beloved and memorable setpiece firsthand, so at least it was worth it for that:

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

9) golden sun: the lost age - dungeons in this are wayyyy too long, but nothing is all that hard to fight so its just a big slog. is the DS sequel any good?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

10) dragon quest 11

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ArfJason posted:

Playin hero turtles on the speccy

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Arch Nemesis posted:

*reluctantly moving my usb charging cable from my gauss sniper rifle back to my lilikoi-mango vape pen*

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

11) final fantasy 16 - i laughed, i cried, i got hype af. loved the characters, the story, the gameplay. could've used more variance in its sidequests but otherwise i'm gonna be thinking about this game for a long time

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic posted:

AA walking into his living room after ending a seven hour stream to beat Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby and being greeted by 15 seated Imps solemnly and silently staring at him

a copy of sneak king falls out of his coat pocket after coming back from a suspiciously long time in the bathroom

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

12) castlevania: bloodlines

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Guy open carrying at a KB Toys electronics department.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

"I love the smell of Pokemon TCG booster boxes in the morning. It smells like victory."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*beeping as a scooter backs into the aisle with a guy wild eyed and gun drawn* so you're probably asking yourself, did he buy 5 commemorative velociraptor blue figurines or 6? now to tell you the truth, i've forgotten myself in all this excitement. but being this is a walther ppk, the most from a videogame handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "do i feel lucky?" well, do ya, punk?