Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

Oh yeah.

6a. The yuffie DLC. She and Sonon were very fun to play, her moveset really kicks rear end + adding a timed block element was a great idea and something I hope is included in Rebirth. The tone was really all over the place, obviously utilized a lot of reused assets but it was a fun romp. Dumb rear end 2000s spin off character I assume at the end there for the final boss just chilling in the Basement of Shinra HQ which is apparently some kind of lawless hell on earth for some reason. But you can just take a normal elevator to it. Fort Condor was simple but rly fun and I started doing the Hard mode fights, they're a good time.

Can't friggin wait for Rebirth!!!!! Is there a thread yet.

The perfect block is in the Rebirth demo so yeah it's a universal mechanic that all characters can do now. Makes no damage boss kills a reality besides cheesing them with -aga spells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I played the demo because it's just the first 90 minutes of the game and it says you can carry your save data over to the full game so I figured why not I'll get a little head start. They're updating the demo a week before release with a later section that doesn't carry over so I won't be playing that part.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

mycophobia posted:

1. Arcade Archives: Mystic Warriors (Nintendo Switch, Spyros 1CC, 646k points)
2. Sega Tetris (1998, Dreamcast, 1CC)
3. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (Trilogy version)
4. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies (Trilogy version)
5. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice (Trilogy version)

ive now played both trilogies twice. this one wraps up the series really nicely.

anyway i had the idea in the middle of playing these to go back and play the original trilogy in japanese, which i think will be very good for improving my comprehension because the entire game is reading assloads of text and responding correctly to text prompts. so i will be doing that next

Are you going to play Great Ace Attorney.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I still think the worst stretch of the game is when Tellah is your only magic user and he's locked to 90 max MP for lore reasons.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

i liked fullmetal alchemist back in the aughts, lol. in college in an "evil characters" d&d campaign, i played the hosed up dad.

Now you play one in real life :D