Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

you absolute amateurs leaving PalworId and Pa|world ripe for the taking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I blame the Alphabetians for coming up with such horrible glyphs. They used vertical straight line for several different letters and numbers and got lazy and flipped a bunch around to pretend it's a new letter.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Come Pal, my crld!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hate sans serif.

l I
Lower case L or capital i? no way to know

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I hate sans serif.

l I
Lower case L or capital i? no way to know

Lowercase L is slightly taller than capital I.

I l I

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Al loves AI

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Iive a live

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I | Il
lI | |_

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SoP in 40min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMC9Gbmvza0

Bloodborne 2 def getting announced

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

More like Bloodbored 2, amirite?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
excited to witness the announcement of the second games for the ps5, what a time to be alive

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Obviously they forced Bloodborne Kart to remove the branding because they're about to launch an official one

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I can't believe they're remastering The Last of Us again.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Bloodborne 2 def getting announced

Exclusive to the PS4, running at as much as but usually lower than 20 FPS

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Bloodborne 2, exclusive to the new Vita 2

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Thatd be cool

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

this robot cyberpunk game looks sorta-kinda interesting, but it's got a very "overdesigned mobile game" vibe to its art design that's making me skeptical

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Vermain posted:

this robot cyberpunk game looks sorta-kinda interesting, but it's got a very "overdesigned mobile game" vibe to its art design that's making me skeptical

It is all over the place, for sure.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Their only other game is a mobile game with very horny character designs, I think, so it tracks.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Veotax posted:

Their only other game is a mobile game with very horny character designs, I think, so it tracks.

i was trying to given them the benefit of the doubt but "eroge VN that pops up in your steam recommends" was the first descriptor i was reaching for, yeah

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lmfao at konami just straight up doing a "remember that game we cancelled? want a cheap imitation?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I would like to have an actual handheld little system again that has new games of smaller scope developed for it

Feel like that's sorta missing now

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

man, i'm actually completely on board for bioshock on a spaceship gone awry, but i'm real worried from that trailer that it's going to be some meta poo poo about The Danger Of Influencers that'll make the whole thing unbearably cringe to play through

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Bioshock on a spaceship gone awry? reminds me of system shock for some reason!!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Vermain posted:

man, i'm actually completely on board for bioshock on a spaceship gone awry, but i'm real worried from that trailer that it's going to be some meta poo poo about The Danger Of Influencers that'll make the whole thing unbearably cringe to play through

My friend let me tell you about a game called System Shock which just got a very good remaster.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

My friend let me tell you about a game called System Shock which just got a very good remaster.

bioshock has a very distinctive vibe of a society gone wrong with a lot of enemies that are colorfully distorted emblems of their culture, whereas syshock is a much more conventional "bad robots on a spaceship" thing

also having a gun and then an offhand magic spell device you use to blast people with lightning is just far more evocative of bioshock's legacy comparatively

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Im always excited to see what team ninja is working in but I don’t think I care for this Rise if Ronin game based on the trailer

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hatty posted:

Im always excited to see what team ninja is working in but I don’t think I care for this Rise if Ronin game based on the trailer

it might be a pass for me, just because i'm not as big on predefined protagonist games like that, and the stance switching was probably my least favorite part of the original nioh titles

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

lol this DS2 trailer

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hideo kojima is the only director on planet earth who can just drop a stop motion dummy character into a game and have me be like, "yeah, that makes sense. nothing weird here"

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Love the puppet

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hahaha why does he have a goddamn guitar

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Nearly 10 minute "trailer" for Death Stranding 2: On The Beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbLstJHlC4U

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wonder if this one will come to PC in a year too

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Finally a game called « ds2 » that doesn’t suck

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wasnt really feeling that State of Play until Death Stranding 2 showed up and went mask off unhinged crazy.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
https://twitter.com/silenttakedown/status/1752824409180479612

I am so ready for kojima's wild ride though

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

https://x.com/TheOnion/status/1752821569133466092?s=20

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Vermain posted:

hahaha why does he have a goddamn guitar

Because Kojima

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lmao

but also what the actual gently caress was that trailer

I completely passed on the first game, what on earth did I miss?