Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

uh if I wasn't using ex dot com then I wouldn't have learned about this great, life changing product https://twitter.com/BateWorld/status/1716938029783552507

Seems to be already gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I didn't imbed it, it's the kind of link you need to click to get the full impact of

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

I didn't imbed it, it's the kind of link you need to click to get the full impact of

Yeah it says the post is already gone when I click it.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Yeah that tweet is gone.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
It really is notable that outside of Biden's official statement on the earthquake/tsunami, I haven't seen poo poo about it in my usual feeds. One of those worst-vase scenarios where the information doesn't move elsewhere, it just completely goes poof.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Huh, I was able to see it. Here it is :nms:

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Midjack posted:

Yeah it says the post is already gone when I click it.

Zamujasa posted:

Yeah that tweet is gone.

It loads for me???

efb

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
For posterity:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

awesome, thanks for the screenshot

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Yeah, weird. If I try going to that link it just says it's gone. :shrug: Post screenshots when you want to dunk on some dumb Twitter poo poo, I guess.

With ads like that Musko shouldn't have any trouble making up his billion-a-year shortfall.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Post-ElmoX really does have the worst ads out there, with basically nothing but creepy dropshipped knockoffs. Youtube's ads aren't exactly great either, but the scam ratio is off the charts with what elmo has to accept nowadays.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Tiny Timbs posted:

People really, really, really need to stop using Elon Musk’s X.com. Even the legitimate public services are getting mired in the unchecked misinformation and other nonsense.

Yeah I understand the NFL sticking around but it’s weird to see leftist influencers not wanting to give up their follower counts still driving traffic. Although not as cringe as Bluesky slacktivist accounts that feel the need to exhaustively repost everything Elon does and think they are “owning” him, when spending hours a day obsessing over someone & giving their opinions a megaphone has oddly not driven him out of society.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

facialimpediment posted:

It really is notable that outside of Biden's official statement on the earthquake/tsunami, I haven't seen poo poo about it in my usual feeds. One of those worst-vase scenarios where the information doesn't move elsewhere, it just completely goes poof.

It seems like there were some fires and small collapsed buildings close to the epicenter but it doesn't look like the tsunamis materialized, or that there was a ton of damage or loss of life due to the quake.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah the waves topped out at 1.5m and the warning was big and loud enough no one got caught slipping. The city live cam from wajima had the dramatic fire but it was I think a ruptured gas line so nothing completely disastrous.

https://www.youtube.com/live/rXF9kQldlao?si=fcUEPmUEKtsZojjJ

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Zamujasa posted:

Yeah, weird. If I try going to that link it just says it's gone. :shrug: Post screenshots when you want to dunk on some dumb Twitter poo poo, I guess.

With ads like that Musko shouldn't have any trouble making up his billion-a-year shortfall.

wow, can't believe this post, first off it's very alarming so many of you are being kept in the dark by Big Pants who want to ensure you have to keep cutting holes in your pants for easy jacking off, and second there is absolutely NO DUNKING happening here unless you're talking dunking cum rags into the trash after your epic jack sessions brought to you by jack off pants. incredible product, no surprise it's not being shown because this is a revolution in jacking off technology

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The earthquake was not expected to cause particularly large waves, but it was so close that there wasn’t exactly time to monitor the situation before sending out alerts.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
This year is going to be a poo poo show and I'm not looking forward to it. I have the comic in my head where 2023 is some mutant white creature swinging a club and 2024 is in the background as a giant monster creature all "Oh is that all you got?"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Yeah I understand the NFL sticking around but it’s weird to see leftist influencers not wanting to give up their follower counts still driving traffic. Although not as cringe as Bluesky slacktivist accounts that feel the need to exhaustively repost everything Elon does and think they are “owning” him, when spending hours a day obsessing over someone & giving their opinions a megaphone has oddly not driven him out of society.

That behavior doesn’t surprise me anymore. When Reddit effectively banned third party apps the protesting community leaders generally caved the instant their position of power was threatened.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Really, why would someone not just take their pants off? The answer is creepy, isn't it?

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jan 2, 2024

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Platystemon posted:

The earthquake was not expected to cause particularly large waves, but it was so close that there wasn’t exactly time to monitor the situation before sending out alerts.

The initial tsunami alerts are fully automated, aren’t they?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Quackles posted:

Huh, I was able to see it. Here it is :nms:

He jacks in the basement all day long
Clickin' and a-grippin' and a-wringing his dong
All the little socks folded at his feet
Ready to wipe up all the skeet skeet skeet
Jackin' Joggers. Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!
Jackin' Joggers. Skeet, Zipper-risk-free
Blow Jackin Joggers oh we really gonna jack tonight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLF3YZIjucs

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Really, why would someone not just take their pants off? The answer is creepy, isn't it?

It's so you can flash your penis at women in public, and jam it back in if any witnesses/police arrive, so, yeah, they're sexual assault pants.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Looks like a possible leak of Epstein flight logs from US v Maxwell.

Clinton, Trump, Spacey, and Chris Tucker were who I was able to make out.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21165424-epstein-flight-logs-released-in-usa-vs-maxwell

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

How do the chuds rationalize Trump’s visits to child rape island?

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

Tiny Timbs posted:

Because it's fine when he does it.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Nystral posted:

Looks like a possible leak of Epstein flight logs from US v Maxwell.

Clinton, Trump, Spacey, and Chris Tucker were who I was able to make out.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21165424-epstein-flight-logs-released-in-usa-vs-maxwell

Sad + Creepy is that lots of people are named and then just randomly "1 female" thrown in here and there like they are a pet.

Tiny Timbs posted:

The same way they call him a good christian.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Tiny Timbs posted:

"He was working from the inside to bring Epstein down"

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

He didn't inhale.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Tiny Timbs posted:

"Clinton faked the logs!"

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Tiny Timbs posted:

Their personal media bubble either doesn’t mention it or only briefly in passing while not framing it as a serious issue.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Kazinsal posted:

"Clinton faked the logs!"

How about we indict Clinton and Trump over this, convict and incarcerate them both. Then refer W and Obama to the ICC.

Get all of the living ex presidents.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The deflection I choose is in the lyrics of that Rich Men North of Richmond song Fox News fell in love with:

[Verse 2]
I wish politicians would look out for miners
And not just minors on an island somewhere
Lord, we got folks in the street, ain't got nothin' to eat
And the obese milkin' welfare
Well, God, if you're five-foot-three and you're three-hundred pounds
Taxes ought not to pay for your bags of Fudge Rounds
Young men are puttin' themselves six feet in the ground
'Cause all this drat country does is keep on kickin' them down

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Tiny Timbs posted:

They'll never hear about it. You need to understand how insulated their information feed is. I work with one, and he claims to have never heard about Trump's bankruptcies, sexual assaults, Ukrainian extortion attempts, or any of his other many misdeeds. It simply doesn't happen in their world, and if it somehow sneaks in, its fake news created by the nebulous forces out to get them, personally.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Tiny Timbs posted:

"Well, 16 is the age of consent in are state/He's lucky he got to do that and not git in trouble!!" and I nearly threw up typing that.

E- As someone with a pilot license myself, who the gently caress uses the remarks box to record anything other than approaches you flew? (Especially crimes.)

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Jan 2, 2024

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

Flikken posted:

How about we indict Clinton and Trump over this, convict and incarcerate them both. Then refer W and Obama to the ICC.

Get all of the living ex presidents.

Looks like Jimmy Carter's blasting off again!!

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Wrong Theory posted:

Looks like Jimmy Carter's blasting off again!!

poo poo his wife died, not him.

Uhhh is it a crime to lose to Reagan? Because it should be.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1741776296017805437?t=w_LdJ0tmevYxVy_lqSHNlg&s=19

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Is this a date error repost?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Stultus Maximus posted:

Is this a date error repost?

It might be. It sounded familiar but I was going off the date not realizing the date errors were thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars