Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Arc Light posted:

Is that some absolutely incredible viral marketing?

A scam?

Or has Japan's obsession with Eva actually birthed a functioning NERV that provides timely earthquake and disaster relief info?

Edit: seems to be... real? No loving way. Amazing.

Edit edit: How is this real life.

https://sabukaru.online/articles/from-evangelion-to-reality-the-nerv-app-saving-lives

I live in Japan and I guess now I'm about to download an app branded with the secret government conspiracy organization from Neon Genesis Evangelion which is now an actual organization.

This is my crack ping moment. I am doing the :psyduck: head clutch in front of my computer. How.

It's made by a company called Gehirn Inc. I can practically hear the crack ping in my brain.

it's a weather/natural disaster alert app, it's not anime in real life. breathe into a paper bag, it will be ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

uh if I wasn't using ex dot com then I wouldn't have learned about this great, life changing product https://twitter.com/BateWorld/status/1716938029783552507

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I didn't imbed it, it's the kind of link you need to click to get the full impact of

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Zamujasa posted:

Yeah, weird. If I try going to that link it just says it's gone. :shrug: Post screenshots when you want to dunk on some dumb Twitter poo poo, I guess.

With ads like that Musko shouldn't have any trouble making up his billion-a-year shortfall.

wow, can't believe this post, first off it's very alarming so many of you are being kept in the dark by Big Pants who want to ensure you have to keep cutting holes in your pants for easy jacking off, and second there is absolutely NO DUNKING happening here unless you're talking dunking cum rags into the trash after your epic jack sessions brought to you by jack off pants. incredible product, no surprise it's not being shown because this is a revolution in jacking off technology

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Climate change isn't an issue, nor is anything else listed below, hth. Edit: jfc I can't do an embed correctly anymore 2024 is hell

https://fxtwitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1741489388528304489

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

This is about the best outcome, I guess. I hope he spends money on therapy.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

drat Trump is going to get wrecked even worse by late night talk show hosts in his second term

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

it's only a matter of time until the GOP institutes hog checks and all men who are hung and gently caress are similarly persecuted

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

where the term "president" extends to is a pretty interesting topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhG3No9T6ig

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

yeah I don't have much faith in the DNC to actually have an effective campaign against him. I do have faith they will again talk about him and his followers like they are big idiots, though

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

good thing the DNC isn't really a functional thing that exists outside of an extension of the Biden campaign

if you're going to do the doomer thing, please doomer correctly

Edit: mainly this is my frustration with the concept of the DNC as this all-powerful thing when it's loving nothing

whoops used DNC as a stand in for "whoever the gently caress is supposed to have a plan to counter a Trump presidential run and get battleground state voters to vote Biden"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm not sure how expressing a lack of confidence in Biden and Co. to have a real strategy against Trump is doomerism, and I sincerely hope that he doesn't end up on the ballot, but wow everything that got us to this point is really bad and upsetting. edit: now I am nostalgic for happier times, like 2004, when the Killdozer was doing the right thing against tyrannical small government and the mission was accomplished in Iraq, and National Lampoon Van Wilder had a still hot as gently caress Tara Reid and taught newly arriving collegiate young men how to get kicked out of university within a month

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jan 16, 2024

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if people would stop disrespecting the ghost of Milton Friedman and the Spirit of The Free Market then we wouldn't have these problems with utilities smdh

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

This is the global free market of our dreams, incredible

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The Eyes Have It posted:

No matter how much you feel you have left to learn in your work, there's always others getting paid more than you'd think to do a worse job than you'd ever imagine, with zero plans or interest in improving whatsoever.

life must be one incredible ride when you have that total lack of self-awareness and unfaltering confidence and entitlement

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

he should go do the USAF job where you wear PT gear and hand out towels at the gym. it turns out that one has all the same benefits as every other job, only with much less TBI risk

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

my old county just sent me a vote by mail kit, despite changing my residence in the last year. oh wow, this is it, I'm going to be one of those voter fraud doing leftists!

j/k gonna call them and let them know the error and shred the documents they sent :)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if N2 is deemed innapropriate for mousey research and veterinary euthenasia, I am confident it is a-ok for a human execution and they'll just get sleepy or whatever. don't @ me biology PhD havers, this is a personal time of mourning for me and my family (Nick Saban retirement)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

smdh science says we need oxygen, but when you get too much of two oxygens AND a carbon it can actually be bad? unreal, this is why so many americans, thankfully, do their own research

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Defenestrategy posted:

I mean even if Trump came out and said

"Alright, you guys got me. Here is video of me doing crimes, I'm sorry, I've been grifting you this entire time, the right wing is trying to make you stupid, dumb, poors into stupider, dumber, poorers and I've been tricking you the entire time into believe some really stupid poo poo."

They'd just move the goal post and say that Trump was being forced to say that or was actually part of the conspiracy the entire time. Trumps a symptom not a cause.

it's also a way above zero chance that he still would not go to prison or face any meaningful legal consequences