Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Platystemon posted:

The freakiest thing is who among us doesn’t have their phone lock itself after a few minutes?

My girlfriend, for some loving reason.

Why yes she’s always out of battery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Eyes Have It posted:

If the drivers just refuse to drive, people would just be all "well how TF am I supposed to get to work??!" and the drivers are the bad guys.

We just had a multiple-months long teacher strike, and people support the teachers because people understand that the teachers aren’t the problem, the problem is the provincial government treating them like poo poo.

Y’all got a cultural problem if people can’t understand that.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Taiwan had a seat on the security council until Nixon because the UN charter says China gets a seat but doesn’t specify who China is.

The Formosa question goes back to the end of WWII, basically.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Quackles posted:

Why are there so many small wars popping up right now??

Russia’s busy, Israel / IP is a shitshow and America’s got domestic political stability issues.

If you’re a second tier nation looking to play your hand on the world stage, this is the best time since WWII.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Shaddak posted:

I don`t know about the AFB commander that got fired but, looks like the sub commander that got fired a few days ago was due to a DUI. I would have thought enlisted guys would be the DUI factory. I guess it`s officers, as well.

https://www.stripes.com/branches/navy/2024-01-18/uss-georgia-submarine-captain-fired-dui-12717074.html

That’s a pretty classist take, the nobles are just better at avoiding consequences.

(Also I suspect if you adjust for age / number the proportion is similar)

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

20,000 Leagues, Under the Sea

SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

Meanwhile, Donnie and his bunch don't really realize the bear that they're poking:

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/1752402535925653869?t=EeSJ-wZeaWvfkX02TfsQ5Q&s=19

Well that’s one way to get the under 40 women vote out.

I’m sure it won’t backfire for him.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Pine Cone Jones posted:

I support President Swift

More like empress Swift, there’s no way she’d be satisfied with just the US just eight years.

Democracy dies in darkness a lavender haze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Delaware has the US’s biggest merchant fleet.