Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Elviscat posted:

From last year's thread.

Holy poo poo that's terrifying.

Stay safe, Japan, gently caress.

If Portland OR took that shaking I guarantee more poo poo would have fallen/broke. Please continue being good at responding to earthquakes and tsunamis my Japanese friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Tythas posted:

Youtube is now attacking you with a denial of service of your own hardware if you use adblockers

https://www.pcgamer.com/its-not-jus...on-ad-blockers/

quote:

Yeah I've been deleting poo poo randomly thinking it was my storage space problem.

lmao

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Also, let's be honest here, Microsoft probably has your data already because they're Microsoft. They don't need Edge to get it from you.

Microsoft probably has less info on me than Google or Facebook. They tried with Windows Phone but that didn’t work. They tried with Bing Up Your rear end(tm) but that didn’t work. They tried with Internet Explorer 6…and okay that did work for a minute but it wasn’t actively harvesting data like Zuck.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

The first chapter of Snow Crash is amazing (Hiro’s pizza delivery). Then it goes downhill fast.

E: Also I have respect for naming your main character Hiro Protagonist. I’d have more respect if the rest of the book was good enough to justify the joke.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

The Amiga/IBM Neuromancer game is better than chapters 2-whatever of Snow Crash.

https://youtu.be/owZx2zNlyng?si=-thM5XDSoTEyI4Ue

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I’ll admit to liking Diamond Age.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

real norm would have made a funny

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Hello fellow FAFSA applicants, what kind of drugs do you crazy party animals do? Also how many grams?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Britain’s football probably wasn’t involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Zero VGS posted:

"No YOU shut the gently caress up dad!"

Is this too dark for a thread title?