Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Just wanna say I love seeing your posts Android, as the OP of a lot of the threads I have bookmarked. Cheers homie, you are a cool rear end dude and I envy alot of your poo poo. Happy New Years bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Also shoutout to Blind, thanks for all the cooking recs, you’re a true Nightcrew Homie

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Top 10 baby woo

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I’m just an empty can that rattles the most after a drink or two

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

is it ok if i post here

Got any duck dick gifs?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Nervous posted:

I used to get anxiety about posting. What if it's not good/funny/interesting/sexy enough?

:cheers:

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Just finished marathoning the live action One Piece, with zero interaction with any of the anime or anything, and I really liked it. So gonna rewatch it every now and then till new season drops in 3 years, same with Arcane. Arcane rocks

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Now to rewatch Tacoma FD again, under loving rated

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Dude the Gala episode, you’re gonna love it

“I farted”

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jan 2, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

Is Tacoma FD the one by the Super Troopers guys?

2 of em ya, one of the shows I *need* subs on cause the one liners fly

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Shinji2015 posted:

And now I'm quoting you!

His Luffy is just so sincere, straightforward, and earnest while also sanding down some of the harsh edges of Oda's early characterization in the series; like, I thought Luffy in the early manga was a typical shonen protag idiot, but the way he plays it in the show, it comes off as being more neuroatypical. His Luffy still isn't the brightest guy and lacks tact and some social skills... but he's not an idiot, and I really appreciate that

Ya this

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Nervous posted:

I used to get anxiety about posting. What if it's not good/funny/interesting/sexy enough?

See spaghetti at the wall, random One Piece and Tacoma FD, badda boom you got a soup going

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

My posts are handcrafted artisanal words of wisdom. You can’t rush this quality.

Sorry I missed you in last nights drunk soppy poo poo but you and Brax seem like super cool parents, I had mine late (7 and 3 now at 38) but I really enjoy you guys’ family posting. Me and the wife come from homes where our parents split early in our lives so we’re just kinda figuring it out as we go along. You two give me a goal I want to achieve

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

Gonk

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

I have secretly watched new episodes of a show my wife and I watch together and then pretended to watch it again for the first time with her. I have done this literally hundreds of times, for entire seasons of some shows in fact.

Me and mine are usually good about that but she finished Blue Eyed Samurai without me. So I finished Onimusha without her haha. To be fair she was way more into Samurai and I was way more into Oni, so it worked out.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Christ Openheimer dragged on, think I just don’t like Nolan’s style. It’s just a lovely knock off Chernobyl. Matt Damon as the liaison hahaha get the gently caress out

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jan 4, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

GD_American posted:

Chimp?

I had heard about it before I saw it. I guess it would be far more shocking going in blind.

Chimp was by far the best part

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Sorry didn’t mean a Chernobyl knock off, just whole time I was wishing i was watching Chernobyl instead. Such better story telling

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Mines only 1500 miles from LA to Grants Pass Oregon and back

The 5 all the way up and the 101 most of the way down…..gently caress San Fransisco. Bumper to bumper at 2am on a Sunday haha

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jan 6, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

/whip noise

E: the family pic I mean

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

Two former roommates and I once made the return trip from San Francisco to Seattle without stopping. During my leg from like midnight on I definitely dozed off for a few seconds on the freeway. Frankly, I'm not sure how we got back safely, that was an incredibly stupid decision but I was fed up enough with the two of them that I just wanted to get back to my parents' house for a few days.

Dude my 3 y/o was up the entire time from Eureka to LA…. I’m still holding a grudge

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Goin for gold!

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Glad for Thad

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Whelp guess I’m watching some Blue Mountain State tonight, Alan Richson kicks loving rear end

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Latest batch of NFL GDT chicken wing bones being turned into stock.

I got a ham bone in the freezer and wondering if I should make a pork stock

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

We watched The Menu the other night at my friend's house and then ate cheeseburgers and s'mores for dinner. we relished it.

Menu rocks, watched it solo, then made wife watch it. Then we watched it again a couple weeks later. Same situation with The Bear.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

First fire of the year since we finally got some real snow up on the mountain.

https://imgur.com/a/0GycSuA

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Just realized I haven’t had a computer in the last 4 years

E: wife has an old apple laptop but that only gets used for her crochet

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Worst part about living at 7200 feet over sea level is it is HARD to get a Maillard reaction, everything wants to steam. I’ve had to include a 25% cook time to everything and just eyeball every recipe cause there’s a weird science I have to think about in every meal

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

ppl of tff i bring to you another football e/n:

i was talking to my brother in law about football which is a terrible idea bc he thinks he knows way more than he does. anyway, out of nowhere he tells me "you know nfl players piss on themselves all the time? in the huddle they piss on themselves." and i'm like what are you talking about so he comes back with "no you don't understand they can't use the bathroom on the field so they just piss in their pants and it keeps them warm in cold games" and i just stared at him

No football in the football thread

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

I mean what else will you use it for? Collard greens? Split pea & ham

Well I had made a brown sugar/honey/syrup/mustard glaze on the ham and saved all the drippings for future stir fry beef/chicken marinades. Pork stock seems weird, like saving hot dog water haha. I hate wasting stuff but what can I apply it to. Know ham cheese tater soup is a thing. But Christ that’s a stretch, my angle would be a mashed tater (Yukon/Idahos) cooked in pork stock with a cheese sauce maybe corn and some shredded ham

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

i thought i'd get hit for off topic posting in the n/v thread

Bro 80% of our teams let us down. So we’re gonna be bored till the draft. Don’t think mods gonna be strict in those threads till then haha. But no football in the football chat thread

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

And please don’t get me wrong.
This one thread is absolutely amazing.
Food, family, pets, venting, home repair, travel advice, day to day, pest control, shows to watch, deaths, just amazing people.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Last thing we wanna think about is loving football haha

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

a neat cape posted:

I'm gonna talk about football in the football threads and in this one and you can't stop me

Gonna roll down the back of the mountain to give you a swirlie, Palm Springs is prolly the closest goon spot to me in mileage

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Jan 8, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Geezer

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Me and my younger brother have the same Bday but 4 years apart, man that sucked growing up haha. Half the gifts every year.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

He was playing the same dude in Generation Kill and it was one of the best parts haha

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Buzzed and LEGOing, just finished True Lies so decided to rewatch The Founder just cause I love Micheal Keaton, Tubi rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Oh and 8 hour ham bone stock today

https://imgur.com/a/BeWzVf5

First time but soooo much better than the chicken stock I usually do, same herbs and veg. Def gonna hit a butcher up for some pig bones next time I go in