Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Happy 2024! Lots for me to look forward to this year, despite looming macro level anxieties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

General Dog posted:

I’m really happy with Pocket Casts on Apple; I assume they’re available on Android.

Thanks for this, I had been using google podcasts as well and am very relieved to find an alternative to Youtube Music

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Kurgarra Queen posted:

I could still have kids - and if I end up with another trans woman, we could just adopt - but I feel like I'm fine if I don't. I would have to really want to have a kid to do it the, uhhh...conventional way though. It would be a process.

My ex has a wonderful (and terrible) twelve year-old daughter and when I thought we might actually end up together I was really excited at the prospect of being her mom. I still look forward to seeing her whenever I visit my ex and occasionally bring her snacks.

yeah I'm very glad I had mine pre-transition. and as a bonus, I came out early enough that they had no trouble switching over.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
if you think the change from potato to toddler is something, wait til you see the change from toddler to full on kid. my oldest turned 5 in September and she's like suddenly...a person. like, the hindbrain and forebrain stuff connected, she can reason through things, and she comes up with all kinds of amazing questions and ideas.

I can see why it's so easy for parents to think their little one is a genius. the process of mental development is astonishing to watch.