Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Dropped out of the top ten and missed the first page 2024 starting off strong :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oh cool downstairs toilet overflowing everywhere after using the laundry cool

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Coco13 posted:

Also, if he's ok with any success Tomlin has after being fired, since a coach in his early 50s that won a Super Bowl will immediately be hired.

God, the Seahawks and Steelers are gonna swap coaches in the next couple years aren't they

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Bird in a Blender posted:

drat dude. Sounds like you might have died.

That's what he gets for doing something aside from walking a straight line and even than that's dicey

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
But can they draw Boobs Bart

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Android Apocalypse posted:

Not a bad early birthday present. Also you're about as old as my sister.

Now somebody replace their AV with this

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol Huskies

Cougs binch

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Nervous posted:

I am deliriously happy that Washington got embarrassed today.

:hmmyes:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Happy BDay SB!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I'm taking so much psychic damage

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
We expected Pete to have to be carried off the field stone dead to be his retirement plan

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Whitlock is slime and it was nice to hear both of the SASes say so at length.

Didn't know the Special Air Service has beef with Whitlock

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a neat cape posted:

I am at Kefka's tower.

I need to split into three groups.

I did not prepare for this.

Haha the classic FF6 blunder

swickles posted:

One dog hates getting paws wet, but loves running in snow. The other hates the snow but his belly is only like 3 inches off the ground so I don't blame him.

Dog boots

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Do you folks love or hate when video games have long cutscenes?

I love those 4 hour long nonsensical Kojima cutscene.

Final Fantasy 14 has a thing where if there is going to be a lot of cut scenes, when you start the quest it will pop up a box that says yo it's gonna be awhile last chance to finish stuff or eat or go to the bathroom.

FF14 players have been trained to cower in fear when that drat box and dialogue shows up because whenever it does things get fuckin real, and will probably emotionally devastate you

In conclusion, Yoship is a monster and must be stopped

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's so cold and dry I static shocked myself so bad I tasted batteries :gonk:

Barudak posted:

All that box told me was slam the button to skip this poo poo and get back to the killing.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Qwijib0 posted:

Record scratch

Wat?

He right though

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
That dog has some soulfull eyes

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Feels like I walked in on meeting I'm not supposed to be in.

Did you blur out the face of the cream one to protect it's identity?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7X3Q-mTluM

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm definitely goin against the wall and I'll tell you all to Establish the Run before they fire.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BlindSite posted:

lol Stephen Knight is gonna walk from his lucas film deal after extensive interference and notes from the star wars division and they've shelved the Rey movie indefinitely. Its what, 2 weeks since they announced the director?

Echo loving suuuuucks, Ashoka was pants on head dumb

Does Disney do anything right anymore.

Their resorts are still ace

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
drat Braks, don't destroy the man

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a sexual elk posted:

Finally got around to the newest D&D movie, and I really liked it. The first D&D movie way back when was the only movie I’ve walked out of in the theaters. Prolly helps I started reading the D&D Drizzt books recently at my wife’s request. “You can’t read Star Wars all the time”

Talk about a lateral move

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

trilljester posted:

I love pineapple so much. It's the best fruit.

Pineapple is disgusting

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Freaquency posted:

No pineapples, no onions, no pork chops… your palate is all hosed up

All those are garbo foods :colbert:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Pron on VHS posted:

You dweebs post endlessly about video games, and world war 2, but no one plays Hearts of Iron 4?!

I used to play it, and was in a the middle of a USA goes fascist and starts conquering poo poo when 2016 happened and well it didn't feel so removed and funny anymore

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
My mother is like that, and then she gets personally offended if you don't try it even if it is something she didn't make. Like, mom, I'm not insulting you by not wanting to try the onion appetizer you got at this resteraunt.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I kinda want a burrito now but I'm also doing tacos tomorrow with friends so it's a very minor dillema.

Too much mexican food? I've never heard of such a thing

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

pmchem posted:

so I haven’t watched much of the fast and furious series and I’m about 45 minutes in to fast 5

…the series gets more over the top ridiculous from here?

No, it becomes a sober examination of the transportation industry and how it interacts with a history of agriculture of southwest california

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Nervous posted:

TFF, meet Shadow. He's tiny and amazing and the bestest boy ever :allears:

Confirmed best boy

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Shadow is the human's name! The dog's name is Interceptor!

lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Sports were a mistake

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Haha you fool

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I ended up having to make dinner and missed the ending and it's probably for the best. Go Niners, I guess.

You absolutely don't have to hand it to them

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Fat Jesus posted:

What does this neuralink thing do to you? I can see Elon offering it to make the blind see again, for a monthly subscription. Also as someone who's worked in agriculture his entire life I cannot see the point of his 'cybertruck'.

Lets you get a new cyber deck and reflex enhancing package for when you take merc jobs as a shadowrunner

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

https://twitter.com/Blair_Bear90/status/1752478326847914346?t=4U5hFg1OoMVV3NIjo2qWzQ&s=19

This made me think of our EMS goons here. On that note, do any of y'all have other global, general orientation questions that you use? I have asked what 2+2 is because while a math question, its so basic, it shouldn't actually activate the computational section of the brain unless they are like 6 years old.

"No, it's not Bernie"

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

Hey I know what that's like. I was trying to schedule some for last night but instead SB had to bring me to the ER because my insides tried to murder me. Really put the brakes on things.

Was it due to a dangerously low levels of shrimp in your system???

I hope you are ok :ohdear:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I use the Final Fantasy crystal theme as my ringer and the metal gear YOU GOT SPOTTED sound for texts

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Alaois posted:

i see, so you're all apple watch freaks...

I have an apple watch and i still do the ringer

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Not Wrong was the name of my high school ska band

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Sounds like they're tic'd off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

I love my Apple Watch a whole lot. Mine is a Series 3 and she's showing her age so I will need to upgrade at some point. But I love having my texts and poo poo right at my wrist if it's not convenient to have my phone out. I love that I can use it to pay for things places and it can get me into a Disney park. It's probably the most useful piece of tech I own besides my actual phone.

Get into a Disney park you say :frogon: