Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

BlindSite posted:

2024 is the year of the economic collapse because its just what the world needs.

2024 could be the year you spend a little less time traveling internet rabbit holes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Excellent way to ring in the New Year.
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1741961080610705549?t=SciaqGI6_RyhXOr0FaLAaA&s=19

Should have guessed, but I never did.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Leperflesh posted:

Tomlin's career record is .622 with ten playoff visits in 17 years, so he's a winning coach and anyone who is mad about having Tomlin as their coach should consider the majority of the alternatives: losing coaches.

That said, maybe it's time for a change for them, because things can get stagnant after 17 goddamn years, holy poo poo.

His last playoff win was 2016. They've underperformed their talent the past 5 years, but that's basically because they've had talent everywhere but QB. As a Ravens fan I'd rather they stick with Tomlin than roll the dice on a new coach. That should tell you everything right there.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

fartknocker posted:

Band of Brothers is great for a lot of "Oh yeah, that guy is in it for a minute" moments, including Tom Hardy's rear end, but the Fallon one will always be the most hilarious.

Such a tremendous show. Fallon driving up in that jeep is the only moment in the whole series that lacks total immersion. My grandad and his buddies are about to march into the forest of the damned when that dip poo poo that can't keep a straight face on SNL rolls up.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

BlindSite posted:

I always forget michael fassbender is in it too, til I see him in the early episodes when he's the one who drinks from his canteen on the march.

James McAvoy too. Gets got as one of the new guys.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yo, anybody in Baltimore or visiting for the game should check out The Food Market. Excellent dinner spot with lots of unique dishes. Sort of an American seafood tapas style place. Lobster Fingers and the Crab Dipped Scalloped Potatoes in particular were outstanding.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The rain hit last night, right now it's a very light misting. Based on how much the overall rainfall prediction has decreased I think we are looking at on and off misting that shouldn't really impact the game. Maybe the ball will be slightly slick.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Is this the reason supposedly professional people are allowed to never pick up the phone without consequence? Man, gently caress all of y'all!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Freaquency posted:

Hey, I worked hard to get to the point where I could never pick up the phone without consequence.

Good dammit Sharon SAP won't save you today. This is a contract violation that needs to be remedied now, which means my members need a loving physical check! Every day they don't get that money is more money you owe them

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Currently looking into buying a Bolt EUV , trying to stack the federal and state tax credits. Rented one last weekend for a trip to the coast to really get an idea of the car. Not quite as big as I'd like, and finding/waiting on charging genuinely is a pain in the rear end for road trips. My main worry is the noted battery issue, where they dropped the full charge down by 80% via a software update to prevent any batteries from catching fire. Also cross checking hybrid plug ins with the available credits.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
So how financially hosed is the port of Baltimore? I saw a Union leader mention 2,000 possible jobs lost, but maybe that was inflating the issue angling for government support.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm not sure why they would delay trafficking cargo longer than wreckage cleanup takes. You'd think you could align the ramp up schedule with an estimated clearage date, though that's likely expecting more precission than is possible in this situation.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Mad dog is pure poison. Get those influencers some Wild I.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

LeeMajors posted:

... everyone has to street park their massive SUVs because their garages have built in bars and golf carts and peloton and putting greens and poo poo.

Embarrassing. They should have to street park because their garage is filled with the ephemera of a disorganized life like discarded cardboard, half finished projects, and broken children's toys. Like a normal person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I just heard the JFK news. A literal brain worm. A worm that ate his brain and then died. Presumably from eating diseased brain.

Amazing the Onion has survived nearly a decade in our world beyond parody.