Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

My current objective is to make it to Dune Part Two, nothing else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I also would like to live long enough to see Dune 2.

Cyclone Objectives 2024

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Smoking Crow posted:

I'm 30 and I get a lot of poo poo from my parents for not having kids yet

I’m 53, have never fathered kids, and never will (steps have been taken).

Straight to hell with anyone who tries to pressure you or anyone else into having children. It isn’t for everyone.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

kiimo posted:

For some reason I read that and thought White Lotus and was going to say it's not a big deal but Glass Onion yikes

Yeah that is unfuckingforgivable

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

He heard about Mark Schlereth and thinks that’s everyone

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Tne Vietnamese people are fantastic. I went there eight years ago on a company-sponsored volunteer trip. I could not believe how warmly they welcomed us, and especially me.

Downsides: The government brooks no dissent or criticism. You’ll have to adapt to that, and the usual differences in daily life. And the humidity outside the northern highlands is astounding.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

fartknocker posted:

My even dorkier-rear end brain instantly thought "was that some World War II-era Navy plane designation?" like SBD or TBF and sure enough, it was one (Specifically a Fairchild-built version of the SB2C Helldiver).

Appropriate—a lovely airplane and a lovely guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Mulkey is wounded, bitter, and mean. Nothing more.