Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I, for one, will not be getting married or divorced or having children in 2024.

I will probably be returning to school, however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I lost 25 lbs in 2023, and then I went back on Abilify and gained it all back. :whitewater:

I'm pretty sure it's visceral fat though, which means it should be fairly quick to lose with diet and exercise. The question is how easy is it to lose while still taking Abilify?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Also I apparently developed a benzo dependency in 2023 and have to taper off that poo poo now.

I started tapering treatment about a week and a half ago. So far so good, but I'm gonna have to do this for at least a few months.

gently caress.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

My grocery store started selling head-on shrimp and I'm gonna buy some and make some good rear end gumbo. Possibly with crawfish meat added.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I rescued 3 abandoned kittens in 2020 and now they're all grown up and stuck to me like glue. :3:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Temps are about to go below freezing for a couple of days here.

I want to make shrimp gumbo.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I have no romantic partners or children

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mostly body image issues, low self-esteem, depression... poo poo like that. Basically I hate myself.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wish Burger King would bring back those Back Porch Griller burgers from like 20 years ago. That poo poo was good as gently caress.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ozymandius1024 posted:

I don't think anyone is going to beat knowing a serial killer :lol:

My mother used to interview death row inmates as a forensic psych in the late 80s-early 90s. It was stressful, mentally haunting work that had her hearing all kinds of horrifying stories; at one point Henry Lee Lucas was rumored to be active in our area and she came to work every day afraid that she was gonna have to interview him. There were no physical barriers separating her from any of the inmates and it would've been very easy for one of them to injure or kill her if they wanted to.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

A girl I was friends with in elementary and middle school's boyfriend murdered a girl while they were together. My friend ended up being falsely implicated as an accessory in the murder and spent almost 10 years in prison before being exonerated.

I'm leaving out a lot of details that make this story a whole lot worse. I see that friend on Facebook from time to time and she's basically still piecing her life back together. I think she's married now but I could be wrong.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

It's snowing at my house today :peanut:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Apparently one of my aunts just died. Cancer. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pain of Mind posted:

Watching my first anime ever thanks to my 7 year old, I feel dirty.

My gateway anime was Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim and this was how I felt watching it.

It slowly goes away over time.