Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?
My wife laughed at me / hates me for roughly guessing the ID on the cars on a house plan drawing of a garage:

80's 911 and a BMW e31 is my guess.

What are your guesses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?
I like the e31's, and wouldn't say not to one. But I don't know if I like them enough to fork out the ~$40k that a manual one with 180k km goes for around here.

I have a stupid dream car I'd rather get my hands on... an AMC Eagle.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?
I'd rather have the 5 cylinder, but from what I can remember from when I was looking at 6 cylinder Volvos it should be fine. Isn't it basically a Ford Focus underneath that's been tweaked to Volvo specs? A tad bit expensive though maybe? For being NA prices.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?

meltie posted:

You're a good person.

This. People make mistakes. :unsmith: