Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

BuckyDoneGun posted:

*does some maths* uhhh. Holy poo poo. Not for me sir, not for me at all.

Spotted this yesterday down the road. These are pretty rare here, particularly in this sort of 'driver; condition.

the rust actually kinda looks good on it tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

His Divine Shadow posted:

20mpg is terrible fuel efficiency though, for the average american to drive around in. My coworker drives a big ugly BMW SUV and says it gets 6l/100km which comes to 39mpg. My old Saab 900 turbo gets 29-32mpg and I bet I could get 35+ once I've swapped the primary gear.

That’s what my 4 cylinder Mazda 3 gets. I highly doubt that’s what they’re getting.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Krakkles posted:

• Shaped like a box
  • 2.4L inline four cylinder
  • four speed auto
I'm honestly curious the effect the engine size has on it. I had a 1.5L xB years ago and it wasn't notably great or terrible on gas mileage.

- A.A. Driving

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I'm seriously considering going to the sign shop and having them print me some decals from surrounding jurisdictions so I can park wherever the gently caress I want without worrying about it.
I parked behind a white lightning with DC flag on the side when I went to the ESRI convention on Tuesday and confused the daylights out of the guy returning to "his" truck. He tried opening both passenger doors before realizing it wasn't his truck.

I am also seriously considering
https://spinnywhoosh.com/products/retro-solo-jazz-livery?variant=39602662834254

yes

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

why millimeters.

I'd get even centimeters but why millimeters.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Woke up in Dubai,.

Starting with “woke up in Dubai” makes it sound like it was a surprise.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Can be yours for 17k CAD

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

you're buying a grenade, but what a grenade it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

nah, it'll be my liver.