Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

His Divine Shadow posted:

Took my Mazda 6 (2005, 225k km on it) and while it passed inspections - it barely passed. The guy was pretty nice about it, a rust hole in the bottom that honestly would've needed me coming back for a re-inspection but he just put a "urging to repair" note on my papers instead.

Great it passed but ugh, mazdas from the mid 2000s are the worst rust buckets...

So I've been dragging my heels on buying a larger floor jack and a pair of jackstands since I hate spending money, even on stuff I want, but I guess I will really need them now. And I need to start reassembling the Saab so I can move it outside while I work on the mazda. At least I got an indoor place to weld nowadays.

Yeah that era of Mazdas must have some sort of sheet metal plague like a lot of German cars had in the '90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

sharkytm posted:

Get hosed. You have no idea of what's gone on behind the scenes.

What went on behind the scenes?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Poop truck driver

big dong wanter posted:

I mean there are plenty of things to do in Dubai, it's just that all of the good ones involve being part of a liberating army

Or poop truck driver

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Ether Frenzy posted:

DEI strikes again, Trump wouldn't let the white moon be held down like this.

He's going to get flown in via helicopter so he can stare directly into it

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The Door Frame posted:

Just a few months ago I was waiting for my spam fried rice to cool down and I was so hungry that I decided to take a bite of something I knew would be too hot to eat, and my response to the burning in my mouth wasn't to spit it out. No, for some loving reason, I instinctively swallowed the food that was scalding my mouth and almost threw up because it was now burning my stomach instead of my mouth
Thankfully, it was one of the few burns I've had that didn't get infected. It mostly meant I couldn't eat anything too firm for a few days or else I would feel it scraping my insides and start trying to throw it up

I'm a loving dumbass :sterv:

I did something similar once when I had a cup of fresh brewed hot coffee and a glass of water next to each other on my desk, I absentmindedly picked up the coffee cup instead of the water, took a big gulp of it and didn't realize what I had done until I already had swallowed it.