Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Salami Surgeon posted:

grover was an electrical engineer not an electrician

What bothers me here is that an EE should know WHY the code exists and figure out that their super special exception is probably just self deception. Or at least that's how I hope the world works. Sadly I know that there are a lot of "engineer brained" folks who just figure they know better than everyone else, that their tangential knowledge lets them know how the world "really works." It makes it hard to tell if the person talking is a Kastien or a grover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

NoWake posted:

A few weeks after I'd moved into a new house, someone walking past left a shopping cart in my yard. I went over to the store and let them know, left my # and told the manager if they decided they wanted it back, it'd be ready on my porch. *I* didn't take it, and I'm not exactly excited about the prospect of walking it back empty if it's going to happen all the time.

A month passed and nobody came to take it off my porch. It's a nice cart. Sturdy, rolls smooth. But what in the world am I going to do with it?

Oh, now I know.

enginecart.jpg

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

I am all for more PNW goons who do cool poo poo lol. I'll come play plating or milling machines any day.

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

So from my little knowledge of aircraft paints, things like Imron etc flake like hell without perfect prep and process so LOL

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

I did not expect your post to make me so nostalgic, but dang that is cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

I love how it is pots/pans and water heater hoses on a hotplate.

Edit: Do they nest for storage?