Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Darchangel posted:

You act like "Electricians" don't make these same drat mistakes, and then charge you for the privilege. Who the gently caress do you think wired the homes above with 75 outlets on one breaker?

literally everyone makes mistakes but hiring professionals is a good thing for a lot of tasks. professionals are experienced and trained workers who deserve the substantial wages they command.

too many outlets on a single breaker is a code failure moreso than an electrician failure.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Darchangel posted:

...you've never used an electrician in America, have you?

Literally the only time I would use an electrician is if code requires it, or it's just too much work, just so I don't have to deal with the bullshit of finding a competent "professional."
Finally found a decent plumber - keeping them. Costs to much, but some of this poo poo I just can't do any more. Getting old sucks.

yes, i have and they did a great job! passed code inspection and reasonable priced work too

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
drat dude, glad you're alive

I swear to God I've never seen someone else with such loving bad luck

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
on the other hand why are you worrying about it after getting a serious injury?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
The only thing stopping me from buying that is that I'm still using up the tubes of liquid locktite I bought in 2007

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
ehhh seems like youd be better off buying something actually sporty?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
yeah that rhymes

anyway can someone invent a gun to shoot facebook morons through their monitors for clicking the "is this available" button on marketplace and then not following through beyond that point? tia

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
one of the many things in life i'll never understand about selling poo poo online: people who expect me to negotiate my own price down. get hosed shitheads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
speaking of e31s, this is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F15Nd59Hds