Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Happy New Year AI'ers. Got out in a Purosangue finally and it's a pretty wicked car ngl. For an suv it sure doesn't feel like one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I've been tasked with making a playlist of songs about cars/driving for reasons. There are a lot of songs about cars and and driving and I quickly amassed a list of over 300. Anyway, looking for more obscure records I might have overlooked so gimmie your best songs about cars

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

The Door Frame posted:

Stickshifts and Safety Belts - Cake
I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spinlight - Brand New
Dashboard - Modest Mouse
Night Drive - Jimmy Eat World
Bad Girls - MIA
We Can Roll - Bad Rabbits
You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar - Queens of the Stone Age
Baddest - P Money & Gappy Ranks

Oh nice some stuff on here I don't have cheers

wesleywillis posted:

I know young people these days hate the Beach Boys because boomers love them, but I assume you've got a bunch of their poo poo in there?
Jan and Dean (Boomers probably love them too I guess) Surf City, Dead Man's Curve, Little Old Lady From Pasadena.
Ronnie and the Daytonas (Little) GTO
Rip Chords Hey Little Cobra.
Various Artists have done this one: Hotrod Lincoln
Chuck Berry Maybelline
Wilson Pickett Mustang Sally

Maybe you've already got got those ones.

Yeah, I've got all these already thanks. The beach boys stuff was some of the first things I thought of lol

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I'd also be looking for stuff that while not explicitly about cars or driving but are otherwise intrinsically linked to cars in some way. Like for example I've got some stuff from the Initial D soundtrack on there. So if there's a case to be made about some non-car songs I'd hear it

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Dr. Lunchables posted:

6L GTR - The Chats

Somebody posting this song itt a while back is the reason I'm asking for recs for this right now lmao. Some good stuff posted that I've overlooked thanks everyone

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Baby got Brap - T Pain and Hert
Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz
My Car Goes Pshh Pshh - MCM Team Evo

Now this is what I'm talkin bout

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Raluek posted:

does bill cosby's 200 MPH sketch about his cobra count?

Maybe? I've got Tim Minchin's 1982 Mitsubishi Colt on there :newlol:

TheBacon posted:

Not The Distance or Long Line of Cars?

Cake has so many songs about cars lol

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Post the link to the playlist when you’re done.

Yeah I will. Some great stuff everyone's contributed! Playlist is absolutely massive now, almost 25 hours of music. Just gotta give it a good listen and see if I can trim away some of the stuff that made it on there that's too tangential or doesn't really fit the vibe or whatever.

Everyone's been a great help thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

There is something truly magical about a big gently caress off V12 GT car with a manual box.