Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Had steak and potatoes last night, got a pot of black eyed peas and tamales bought from an abuela at the home depot parking lot yesterday. It's amazing that abuelas can take Venmo now. Happy New year goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Former Everything posted:

I'm a lurker in AI, but we recently picked up a 2024 GR Corolla, which seems very AI and made me want to post here. Just about 1000 miles on it so far, but it's a really fun little AWD car. I'm hoping to take it to a local road course this spring in Bowling Green and see what that's like.

Yes go hot Corolla. AI demands pictures!

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Bye buddy, call me if you need anything.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Why was will.i.am dressed up like tron

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah which is why Diesel-Electric makes more sense - diesel fuel can be stored for long periods and it would vastly extend the range, and using it just to drive a generator lets you keep emissions in check since you can just run it at peak efficiency to top off the battery pack or directly drive the motors.

Like Edison Motors did with their diesel-electric semi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XKb4psc0vY

These guys are talking about releasing an electric axle, I think that’ll be a great option to turn classic trucks into electric cars with a diesel generator.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Jag gets 29mpg doing 85-95 on texas highways between Austin and Houston. Ya'll obviously just need supercharged engines in wagons.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Pics from Radwood Austin 2024!

Still a drat good show, worth the trip even 5 years in