Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

SpeedFreek posted:

Sounds like you plumbed your house with swagelok tube and fittings. "Yeah it cost me a fortune but no leaks."

I love Swagelok. So expensive, but the quality is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

mariooncrack posted:

What kind of engine is that?

A Kart Engine, duh. :downsrim:

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Cage posted:

wow this is very embarrassing for our mods

Get hosed. You have no idea of what's gone on behind the scenes.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Woke up in Dubai, I'm visiting a friend and didn't really have enough solid reasons to say no to his invitation. Going to a car shows/gatherings while I'm here for a few days so I'll nab photos of anything particularly cool.

He's driving around in a 1976 280Z in white with the fender flares and says he never locks the car because he doesn't need to. That to me is crazy. I can only do the same because I live in the middle of nowhere, he straight up doesn't lock it even in the city. Picked me up from the airport in it last night and as we were walking up to it "door's unlocked, it's always unlocked" and when I asked it blew my mind a little.

If you understood how the Arab countries treated thieves, you'd understand. In Dubai, if the value is over 3000 dirhams, it's 7 years in jail, 50k dirham fine, and possible permanent deportation. There are CCTV cameras EVERYWHERE. Mass surveillance is just the norm there. So yeah... I wouldn't lock my doors on a 280Z either.