Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

CommieGIR posted:

I got boosted in October plus the flu shot.

And since there is stairs in my house, hopefully I am protected.

I got reboosted in Nov (I'm at 4x power now :coolfish:) and I still got taken out by the latest variant this Christmas. Good luck, everyone :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Raluek posted:

also green has to legally always be ground, iirc

can confirm on the phone block too. i think those are called bix blocks? i don't really know much about phone stuff tho. looks kinda 110-ish

punchdown blocks?

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Advent Horizon posted:

Today I had the privilege of listening to a boomer rant that Audi must have done some fucky metallurgy with their wheels because he had a buddy of his spray them with some “leftover F16 paint” and it was flaking.

perhaps his buddy didn't use leftover F16 aircraft remover and leftover F16 zinc chromate first

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

slidebite posted:

But, as soon as I saw her I pictured my mom and I just wanted to calm her down.

I kept trying to calm her as she was so nervous and I asked "Do I seem upset to you?" And she replies no, so I say "Then if I'm not upset, you shouldn't be more upset than me. We'll deal with this. That's what your insurance is for."

And she seemed to calm down a bit.

But I couldn't be mad at her as she tried to do the right thing and didn't bolt.

You're a good person.