Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
Finished last year with being sick twice during hard earned vacation time and the new bank held my Xmas bonus check for ten days so it was a credit card and dollar tree Christmas. It rained most of the time so I didn't get many around-the-houae projects done. It was okay to relax, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Elviscat posted:

Good way to find any bad connections in the line, especially if you have a Zinsco or FPE panel.

I like that there's 6 20A circuits in my kitchen.

1 is dedicated to the fridge (good!)
1 is a single outlet next to the sink.
1 is every single other outlet in the kitchen, including an outdoor one.
3 are ????:confused:

Single outlet at sink is probably disposal tied, and the group of all others is likely a outlet/lighting circuit. The others are wired to the neighbor's house

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

There's another dozen or two of faucet fittings too

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Advent Horizon posted:

Any California goons want to meet up in a month? We’re flying into Santa Barbara the last week of February and driving up to San Francisco. Planning a week in Santa Barbara, a week in the bay area, and a stop at Pinnacle National Park in between.

I'd love to. I'm just north of San Luis Obispo, on the way up to SF just off 101

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Darchangel posted:

Finally ordered a jet kit for the Weber 32/36 DGEV on the AE86, since I was already ordering a phenolic spacer to hopefully help with the dieseling presumably cause by it being directly coupled to the exhaust manifold (non-crossflow engine, and the factory manifolds are literally joined, for quick warm up/atomization?)
I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's so damned rich it gets worse gas mileage than my V8 living room on wheels (Crown Vic.)

I guess I get to learn to read plugs, or buy a wideband O2?

There's whole books on tuning since you have idle/main/emulsion/Venturi options and they are all interdependent. You'll definitely need a wideband O2 setup and not run any secondary air injection systems when tuning. Someone makes a $$$ drop-in TBI unit in the same dimensions as a DGEV in case you tire of it.