Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Happy New Years goons! Took it easy last night and fell asleep at 12:05 lol. Went for a hike in the local mountains with the girlfriend this afternoon - accidentally timed it to see the B2 stealth bomber swoop in over the mountains, over the Rose Bowl exploding with fireworks, followed by it banking east to be perfectly silhouetted against the LA skyline with the Pacific glistening in the background. Definitely borrowing a good camera next year and going back. A great start to 2024.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

I bet if you can get one of the aforementioned younger people to tip it over and drain out the old fuel/refill with new, yank the cord and it will probably start up after a few pulls. I deal with the same issues at my mom's house and Sta-Bil only goes so far. Starting fluid might get it running but it will keep dying/run like poo poo.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Coworker accidentally inhaled half of a red-hot microwaved turkey meatball the other day which got lodged in his throat and burnt the hell out of him - be careful out there folks, not only are food prices going to put us all on the streets but the dishes themselves are actively rising up to hurt us.