Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

His Divine Shadow posted:

I heard Tesla has removed the indicator light stalk from their cars? I got explained to me that this is good because the cars navigation software can signal instead for you, humans are poor at this. And I was going huh? I only use the navigator app (google maps on my phone lol) when I go to a new place and I can't find my way.

Nah man, you use the navigator every day even going to the supermarket, what if it shows bad traffic congestion or something else?

Well to that I say
-I'm old and I don't like new things

And that makes me right.

Berlin seems to be full of roadworks this year, with lots of nearby roads closed off. Found out the hard way, twice, so now I tend to use the navi (also Google Maps on the phone). Of course the navi isn't always up to date either.

Back home, in a much smaller city, the navi didn't really matter because bad congestion just meant you sat in traffic because lol at having alternate routes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Just wear some Lederhosen and put on Autobahn.

efb

I Drove All Night by Roy Orbison for actual contribution
Pacific Coast Highway by Kavinsky

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Apr 14, 2024

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

trilobite terror posted:

Odd Look w/ a pre-fame Weeknd on vocals is the superior Kavinsky track to both of those, but it’s not about driving or cars

I don't really disagree, but...

quote:

ahem actually I think you mean Celine Dion

... this is slander.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
The ultimate trade has found its ultimate practitioner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43HCYSXZ9GI