Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Djed Spence has gone back to spurs. Sonny Perkins has come back to Leeds after making 3 (three) sub appearances for Oxford United. Loans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Tierney might be recalled which seems sensible as Tomiyasu is going to the Asian cup as soon as he's fit.

Mary Earps might be following Russo to the 'arse which is exciting.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
apparently mourinho is talking himself up for the brazil job

this needs to happen

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Tierney might be recalled which seems sensible as Tomiyasu is going to the Asian cup as soon as he's fit.

Mary Earps might be following Russo to the 'arse which is exciting.

I wonder how long Tierney can play for until another part of him falls off

And The Arse women don't strike me as having keeper problems, it's creating stuff up front. Hopefully Jonas hasn't gotten himself all Pep brained.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
harry kane is apparently talking up his mate eric dier to tuchel to the extent he might actually be going to bayern lmao

https://twitter.com/plettigoal/status/1743262487120617547?s=46&t=GxJVE__6HtIDqzRQ9MGgwA

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

On top, doggy and normal

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Thanks Ants posted:

And The Arse women don't strike me as having keeper problems, it's creating stuff up front. Hopefully Jonas hasn't gotten himself all Pep brained.

Zinsberger's good but Earps is the best female keeper in the world currently. Roebuck would probably move to United if this went through, she can't get any minutes in at Man City.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Bring her on if it’s an option, I’m not against it at all

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Thanks Ants posted:

I wonder how long Tierney can play for until another part of him falls off

He can warm up or down but not both.

Was always mad that Arsenal went in for him given his record.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
https://twitter.com/westhamwomen/status/1743346632748327378

She was really good at the World Cup last year.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Nuclear Spoon posted:

harry kane is apparently talking up his mate eric dier to tuchel to the extent he might actually be going to bayern lmao

https://twitter.com/plettigoal/status/1743262487120617547?s=46&t=GxJVE__6HtIDqzRQ9MGgwA

lmao imagine levy foists him off on bayern for an insane sum because kane looks after his mates

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Would it be funnier if he becomes world class at Bayern or funnier if they get ripped off

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
honestly either would be equally hilarious

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Thanks Ants posted:

Would it be funnier if he becomes world class at Bayern or funnier if they get ripped off

World class imo, but just barely

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
july: man utd buy eric dier for £45m

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Ok now we're talking

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Eric Dier getting coached into becoming exactly the defensive midfielder England need to partner Rice in midfield you say….

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Doctor Teeth posted:

who are the winger needy prem clubs? i wonder if one of them will try to get samuel chukwueze away from milan

that guy seems very good every time i see him play (which was only at villareal). is he in favor in milan?

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Werner to Spurs?

Seems a bit from nowhere, seeing as we need defenders desperately

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Werner to Spurs?

just score more goals miss more sitters, mate

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Werner to Spurs?

It's a 6 month loan to just make up the numbers through january.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Of all the clubs that have raided Ajax over the last 5 years, West Ham seem to be doing it the best

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1743570098961690882?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
i think it would be funny if after doing gently caress all at spurs* and ajax it was moyes who managed to get a tune out of him

*leicester aside

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

tbp posted:

that guy seems very good every time i see him play (which was only at villareal). is he in favor in milan?

he was injured to start the season, and that gave Pulisic the chance to establish himself as the undisputed starting player on the right

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I had no idea he was getting paid this much, lmao

Anyway, best of luck escaping

https://twitter.com/footballinggod5/status/1743675746025951574?s=46&t=Jl91I_6B7i5oyOtlhhpf1w

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Enjoy your gilded cage, bitch

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
honestly if (a big if) ange can get a tune out of him then that seems like a great price

https://twitter.com/david_ornstein/status/1743674487906742390?s=46&t=WrPbqZJXnRYOmGBJajxezQ

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

paddyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/footballinggod5/status/1743675746025951574?s=46&t=Jl91I_6B7i5oyOtlhhpf1w

Jordan, you haven't built the league yet you've barely got started - can you even get 1,000 in a stadium to see you?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
also saw a rumour that Firmino wanted out and Fulham were interested, lol if the Saudi experiment lasted a whole six months before all the players tried to flee with their ill-gotten gains

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Everyone leaves and it’s just Ronaldo kicking a ball against a wall

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Thanks Ants posted:

Everyone leaves and it’s just Ronaldo kicking a ball against a wall

he needs at least one friend there to keep count and sub-tweet Leo Messi about it

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Arsenal will NOT sign anyone this window

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

tbp posted:

He gets playing time but Pulisic has been unironically very good. I was certain it would be the reverse at the start of the season.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

paddyboat posted:

He loses the tax exempt status on what he's alreally been paid if he years within 2 years

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Imagine how poo poo Saudi Arabia must be if people being paid 700 grand a week want to leave after 6 months

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Nobody could have predicted this.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Imagine how poo poo Saudi Arabia must be if people being paid 700 grand a week want to leave after 6 months

i had a mate do a 6 month contract there years ago where he was on a mere £60k a month, so still made ton's more than the locals and he said he was bored out of his mind by the end because you're banned from so much poo poo

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

sunderland will probably be pretty exciting after a few months in saudi arabia

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Jose posted:

i had a mate do a 6 month contract there years ago where he was on a mere £60k a month, so still made ton's more than the locals and he said he was bored out of his mind by the end because you're banned from so much poo poo

Had a teacher who taught there in the 90s. Said it was great from a personal level even if the socio-political sphere was horrific. She was teaching in private enclaves for royal's children and you could do whatever the gently caress what you wanted as long as you taught the kids well. Supposedly a friend of hers got "political" after a year or two, and walked into class completely naked in protest. She was given an actually nice flight home and a great severance (not a euphemism) package. Maybe things have changed since the 90s or maybe (rightfully) the society of billionaires values people teaching their kids more than they value people kicking a ball as part of their marketing efforts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/Dan_KP/status/1744672577375609107