Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Hello everyone, Happy New Year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I would like to see Tom Cruise Reacher meet TV Reacher and get on his shoulders to become Mega Reacher.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
1. Les Grossman Tropic Thunder
2. Stacee Jaxx Rock of Ages
3. Vincent Collateral

Top Tom Performances

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Saw Fighter and man, the India propaganda and nationalism and whatnot lately in their blockbusters is high to cartoonish levels. Shouldn't be surprised tho considering how many American movies I've seen.

That being said, Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone are such beautiful people. They're mesmerizing on the screen.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

trevorreznik posted:

I'm going to have to catch it, where'd you see it?. Padukone is incredible in Pathaan & Jawan with Shah Rukh Khan, I'm interested to see how she does with Roshan who is even better looking.

I have to admit I'm more jealous of Khan & Roshan's hair than anything else. How do they do it?!

Edit: don't spoil that Tiger 3 moment! It's the most incredible scene I've seen in years because I couldn't believe they were going to commit to the bit but then, wow, they did

I saw it at a Cinemark theater. The one I like often has international films play

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Air Skwirl posted:

It's so hosed up they named the girl turtle after a topless statue and not a female artist. Like I'm sure I would know who Leonardo Da Vinci was without the turtles, and probably Michelangelo, but I doubt I could have named the other two if there wasn't a ninja turtle named after them, and there were a bunch of female renaissance painters.

Sigh...

I'm gonna do this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HZ5V9rT96M

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Baron von Eevl posted:

Devon Aoki's dad founded Benihana.

Is she related to Steve Aoki of DJ fame?

Edit: whoa he is, half sister

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

CelticPredator posted:

I am a complete failure and life sucks so much rn and my brain is so cooked because of it I’ve posted nonsense in random threads because I’ve mistaken them for others lol

Take a break. Have some ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The prequels are better than the original SW trilogy but the best SW movie is The Last Jedi.