Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majkol
Oct 17, 2016

Gaius Marius posted:

Bought a 4K tv. HEAT or Dune as first watch

Mann, but go with Thief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majkol
Oct 17, 2016

Gaius Marius posted:

I did a Heat/Thief double billing with some friends.

Hard to find a better way to spend 5 or so hours.

Majkol
Oct 17, 2016

This is sort of like if a young kid has seen and heard jokes, but does not yet understand what makes them funny, setup, punchline etc. so they just come up with a situation they think is funny and then they keep repeating it ad nauseam without really escalating or building to anything and then it just sort of fizzles out.
Is this guy a nepo baby who had someone famous on social media retweet or reference this video?

Majkol
Oct 17, 2016
While reading through Hiroyuki Sanada's wiki page, I discovered that he acted in a 2018 movie called "The catcher was a spy", a film I have never heard of.
These are the people that were cast with him.
Paul Rudd
Mark Strong
Sienna Miller
Jeff Daniels
Tom Wilkinson
Giancarlo Giannini
Guy Pearce
Ben Miles
Paul Giamatti
Connie Nielsen
Shea Whigham

That's a wild loving cast, has anyone seen this? It was a total flop, I guess it's bad or boring or both. It was scored by Howard Shore, like wtf?