Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
ok on episode 6 of this terrible show. i still dont know anyone's names except lucky. so weird how he went on to do basically nothing after the show :(. also the dude from eurotrip is in here playing the same character. he plays it well tbh. i cant wait until im done. they tried to do a little Sobbel thing too with the officer stealing the chest, such a strange 20 minute arc with zero payoff. i would love to have been a fly on the wall in the writers room for this loving abomination, im curious to know where it went off the rails, there's no way it started off this bad. 'cause it's just all so bad and askew. the cinematography is truly baffling. theres never like a background, just foreground and foreground. it's confusing. the establishing shots are closeup too lol, like when there's a jump cut to them back on a boat, you can just see a little water in the frame cause it's 95% face. weird decisions everywhere.

also i laughed at the scene and musical cue when the guy sees lucky sleeping and he's like "lucky?? oh god oh god oh god, this is bad folks real bad" and all it was the dude keeps peeing himself lol. you cant show me 4 episodes of dudes getting their bodies blown apart and entrails all over and zoom on it all then expect me to feel......sad? was the scoring cue? over some pee pee. call me when you're making GBS threads organs okay

edit: i get the feeling they told rami malek to act worse and he just did what he wanted anyway because there's at least some life in his scenes

thehandtruck fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jan 2, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU