Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I should have considered simply googling how to cure my depression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Helpful of the Alabama defender to pull him into the pylon inbounds

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Bama's gonna clean some poo poo up at halftime and win by a couple of scores

They really do stick to the script.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

C. Everett Koop posted:

All in favor of naming FSU the Rose Bowl winners and sending them to the natty, empty quote this post

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
JFC

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Michigan and Alabama fans here are both cool, sorry one of you had to lose.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

texas'll do it for ya

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Washington loving around. May possibly find out.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Georgia and Washington should play next week in the “best teams except they were dumb for about ten minutes“ bowl next week.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jfc man Washington doing this poo poo all year. Glad they won’t though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Greg McZuuRoy having to watch that after all the poo poo he talked about Washington and all the pro Texas stuff rules