Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Hostile V posted:

I think the thing I hate about it is that he has literally like a year's buffer worth of comics so he's not even jacking himself off contemporaneously. It's like looking up in the night sky, and there's ropes of jizz shooting across the cosmos, and you take out your telescope and trace them back to a bright star in the night sky frantically gooning thousands of lightyears ago, not yet reaching satisfaction to the naked eye, and you'll be dead long before people look up and are no longer able to see both the solar cumshot and the performer in the act of gratuitous crankin'.

Catching up with the thread after months just to say lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Val that's not even the Strip, that's the NCR sharecropper farms. You need to keep going into Freeside or down into McCarran to take the monorail.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

It's not gout, I hurt that toe bad when working two years ago, STOP DOXXING ME

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Bethesda threw out so many more interesting ideas for Constellation... :sigh:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Powered Descent posted:

I'm starting to think Pylon Pete may actually be more peculiar than Dr. Hormone. And that's saying something.

None of us are safe when he's around.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Powered Descent posted:

The Family Circus

Because it's the nice thing to do (And also we're ashamed)

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

JethroMcB posted:

I always get a kick out of Slylock Fox's young artist corner being "Teen otaku shows off their (usually pretty impressive) manga skills"

I think you could chart the penetration of Japanese pop culture in American kids just through Slylock Fox young artist entries.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Mister Kingdom posted:

THE EYES! The horrible, horrible eyes!

That loving maw on April.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I went to a concert with my 3rd Grade teacher but my mother was there too.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

This is one of many reasons I hate seeing that dipshit mustachioed sea monster.

How did you get Stasi assets all the way up there?

Kavak fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Mar 28, 2024

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Same place my sister got calling squirrels "mousies"

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

riderchop posted:

to all the FOOB criticizers, here's Lynn coming for you:

"Look I gently caress up shometimesh, okay?! *Hic* Little angel told me it was fine..."

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Mister Olympus posted:

it was already weird realizing that this was a motherhood journal about a kid who should be about the same age as me, but even weirder when he suddenly has the same kind of childhood

I wasn't surrounded by computers but I was completely obsessed with Tapa (aka Thomas the Tank Engine)

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Chicken Parmigiana posted:

Who the hell did you hear that from, you gross little bootlicking creep?

He gave away a higher percentage of his wealth last year than the LDS Church :) yes this is sarcastic

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

riderchop posted:

Well......there it is.

Yiiipyipyipyipyip... dead dog.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Zereth posted:

I have absolutely no idea what the person Dadstin is complaining about actually did. :psydwarf:

Other driving was supposed to yield, then merged into traffic without signalling, but turn signals are for people behind you, not in front or to the side... I guess he's yelling at him for almost causing an accident in another lane?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

...was coming home to just find him dead on the floor not an option?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

The worst that could happen is copyright strikes on the hosted images. Do it.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

amigolupus posted:

Love to waste billions of tax dollars and resources just to periodically send the monster-spawn I left on Mars supplies to keep them thriving and gently caress up the planet some more.

But enough about Elon Musk's future plans! :newlol:

Kavak fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Apr 23, 2024

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

MockingQuantum posted:

I'm absolutely of the opinion that copyright law on a whole lot of stuff is hosed and there's no real excuse for companies to hold on to legacy trademarks for stuff that's now older than most people alive on the planet, but also it's hard to feel like Allison isn't asking for a fight sometimes. I just don't get what's in his head sometimes, as a creator. IMO Steeple was the best thing he's done in a long time and he just kinda said "nah, gently caress that, I'm done with it", which was just baffling to me.

He gave up on Steeple after it failed as a print comic, right? Someone who wants to make it in paper comics needs to be more sensitive to copyright, even if it is BS. Sorta feels like he's throwing a fit.

Keep or post Holbrooks, I don't read them, I will stop and read one or two a month when they're quoted with an especially shocked reaction, but I do not care.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

:lol: that you say that and then post the fever-dream that is Corto Maltese

It's Italian, there's a cultural/linguistic barrier, plus Eurocomics are just Like That. I shudder to imagine the reverse scenario, someone ESL trying to understand Holbrook and the constant pregnancies.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah, Lynn probably took some family pets down to the lake.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Alterian posted:

If you don't live in North Carolina, you don't understand the yearly pollinating. Its something you truely have to experience.

We have days like that in Connecticut. I don't think it's as bad but the green film still appears on everything.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I took communion by accident at the Catholic school where my mother worked (They had an attached church). It didn't taste like anything and she stopped me before I took the wine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Selachian posted:

US communists bit pretty hard on the notion that the Soviet Union was the workers' paradise of their dreams, and therefore anything that opposed the Soviets must be bad. It caused a lot of friction and splintering in the US communist movement later on, when some of them saw Stalin for what he was and others kept on believing.

Gonna be fun watching the party line turn on a dime summer of next year.

Also I should clarify when I took communion I was a grown adult, not a kid. I just spaced out hard.