Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?
It's 2024 and we have a proper title race on our hands. Liverpool, Arsenal, and Man City are the favorites, but Aston Villa and Tottenham are quietly putting together great seasons and could play a factor towards the business end of the season.

Expect a true silly season in the transfer window as everyone looks for a striker: prepare to feel the rage when your club pays 1.5 Harry Kane's for a striker who scores 10 goals a season when you could have had the real Harry Kane for the small price of one Harry Kane.

Everyone is injured and "We're not going to use our injuries as an excuse" is the trendy new excuse to use in interviews.

Manager Hair Report:

Klopp, De Zerbi, and Postecoglu are very bald right now. Moyes' hair is thinning. Unai Emery is tied with Xabi Alonso for "baldest manager in Europe".

Ten Hag, Arteta, and Pochettino are looking like ordinary 'hair-havers' -- they need to find their clippers fast if they're going to get something out of this season.

ps. Pooshited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Pep is bald

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

One of the baldest, op

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Chelsea are so poo poo

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

kri kri posted:

Chelsea are so poo poo

Nah OP. They are reliably mid poo poo still.

They need Lampard back so they can go full comical relegation form poo poo again.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Masonity posted:

Nah OP. They are reliably mid poo poo still.

They need Lampard back so they can go full comical relegation form poo poo again.

So you are saying there’s levels to this poo poo

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Chelsea being relegated would be probably the funniest thing that could happen to football, a shame they will always avoid it

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Arteta is insanely bald and looks like a Lego mini-fig

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i wonder if west ham will buy no striker or a bad striker, you just never know on any given window

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

J Hume posted:

Manager Hair Report:

Klopp, De Zerbi, and Postecoglu are very bald right now. Moyes' hair is thinning. Unai Emery is tied with Xabi Alonso for "baldest manager in Europe".

Ten Hag, Arteta, and Pochettino are looking like ordinary 'hair-havers' -- they need to find their clippers fast if they're going to get something out of this season.

ps. Pooshited

Bald is fraud OP

frameset
Apr 13, 2008

My theory is that Arteta is wearing a wig. It's just too regular and symmetrical.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's painted onto his unusually shaped scalp which has to accommodate the size of brain required to come up with ideas such as "don't try and score goals"

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Why have none of them dressed up as Captain Picard for halloween? Because they're frauds, op.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Mrenda posted:

Why have none of them dressed up as Captain Picard for halloween? Because they're frauds, op.

Jean Luc Poocard

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm still pissed off that we lost to pooshited.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Mrenda posted:

https://youtu.be/verA_6moTTA?si=XqAtXiiQ5JD2b9ag

but it's Bald Eddie Howe

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/huge_hog/status/1741946244547707066

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Frankston posted:

:yeah:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Frankston posted:

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The new new Villa badge, now with drop shadows!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Well it's no Leeds United short lived makeover

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Frankston posted:

The new new Villa badge, now with drop shadows!

I hate it

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Yeah they somehow took the current badge that nobody likes and made it worse

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
bring back "PREPARED"

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Thanks Ants posted:

Well it's no Leeds United short lived makeover

That was incredible (please don't ban me, sex ghost)

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

bring. back. the. bellend.

(this is not advocating for the return of Jesse Marsch)

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Thanks Ants posted:

Chelsea being relegated would be probably the funniest thing that could happen to football, a shame they will always avoid it

We can't even flush Everton out, nevermind Chelsea.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Thanks Ants posted:

bring. back. the. bellend.

But you're already here?!?!?

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I wasn’t sure where to post this but after quick research I decided that this is the best thread and thus correct.

RIP Der Kaiser.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
where did everyone post when Pele died. would it be too depressing to have Recently Dead Player Memorial Thread. also, RIP

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

More like Der Diedser

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Shrapnig posted:

More like Der Diedser

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:rip:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
RIP to a NASL legend

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Nuclear Spoon posted:

where did everyone post when Pele died. would it be too depressing to have Recently Dead Player Memorial Thread. also, RIP

I think it could work similar to the one in PSP which doesn't get too depressing, which is surprising since the average wrestler death age is about 36

Shroud
May 11, 2009
RIP der Kaiser, you outlived der Fußball.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Die Korper

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
https://twitter.com/danielstorey85/status/1744460974642319676

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011