Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol man city

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1755929163767177548

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

A club operating with unflinching confidence in its ability to do what the gently caress it likes

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Why would a league 1 club challenge the premier league over associated party deals??

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Votes from clubs that have ever been relegated from the Premier League shouldn't count imo.

Note for the purposes of this, Luton have never been relegated from the Premier League.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao at Man City

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Wow :thurman:

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024

Lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Forum background please

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

The Finn posted:

Incorporation of blue cards will probably put me off the game for good. Not to be dramatic

This isn't the Magic the Gathering thread

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

lol

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I have a cool "Pannick On The Streets Of Altrincham" banner that I'm going to make when Manchester City are rightfully condemned to 8000 years in the conference

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Barry Shitpeas posted:

This isn't the Magic the Gathering thread

lol

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

hermyownee
Jun 5, 2011

Jippa posted:

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/1755603240715219157

One example given during the meeting was Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini’s shirt-pull on England’s Bukayo Saka in the final of Euro 2020, which only resulted in a yellow card.

Imho the rationale for sin bins is downgrading what would otherwise be a red card, and so avoids killing games as a contest, particularly if there's a bad challenge early in the 1st half. If instead it's used to upgrade yellows then you get the opposite result, and therefore even more uneven matches. Where it's used for dissent I'm sure it will be effective, but then so have consistently applied yellows for kicking the ball away.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

There’s a near Super League level of backtracking going on from IFAB about their blue cards now. FIFA pretty much told them to gently caress off

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

My proposed rule change is that more borderline penalty offences should award a free kick instead because inside penalty box free kicks are a glorious poo poo show and don't happen nearly enough.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
We got var because lampards goal was ruled out against Germany and we're getting blue cards because chiellini could only be given a booking for pulling saka back and preventing a possible goal in the euros. Basically if you don't want loads of rule changes you should not inconvenience England in any way and let us win all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also it is February