Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vimto
Sep 11, 2001
Manchester City F.C

vyelkin posted:

Apparently Klopp has the highest win percentage of any Liverpool manager ever (60.7%), if you count Dalglish's two terms together. If you don't count them together then Dalglish's first term from 1985-91 is ever so slightly higher at 60.9%.

He's no Paisley I'll say, or Pep 72%. Post the 300 game stat, please!

Sniper of the year so far...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

EC10 posted:

Pretending that murdering journalists and being rich because you’re in a royal family that owns slaves is better than murdering hamburgers and getting rich off dodgy banking deals in order to own the American posters

murdering journalists is good

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
So Rashy is in hot water for being too hungover to train? Love me a throwback

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Akbar posted:

hes probably just depressed from having chosen to go to belfast of all places

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Akbar posted:

But it’s got a twinge of the new, given he allegedly took a private jet to head out and earn that hangover.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
I wonder if rashford is just having an existential crisis, where he's realised that he's already earnt enough money that he could retire in complete luxury tomorrow if he wanted to, he's accomplished an amazing thing in persuading the government to feed poor children over Christmas, he plays for a lovely boring club, so.... what's the point in carrying on? why not just fly out to nightclubs with your old non-league mates and have a nice time?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Nobody would give a poo poo that he's flying off to Belfast of all places to party if he was slamming in upper 90 net rippers every week.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

rumours coming out of the club that he's a Big Mess and that Jimbo is going to Flog Him To Sunderland

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

rumours coming out of the club that he's a Big Mess and that Jimbo is going to Flog Him To Sunderland

rumors coming out of the club that shots are half-off until 9pm and ladies get in free

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
They should sell Rashford.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

also lmao that the club turned down £100m from PSG for him, like, two years ago

and now people are saying they've had concerns for years and they're going to lock him in a room with those scottish public service announcements about how cool and good it is to pick two days each week on which you're not going to get shitfaced

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lomzus posted:

They should sell Rashford.
to linfield lol

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Connor Bradley's dad passed away. Jesus what a rollercoaster week, poor kid

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

mila kunis posted:

Connor Bradley's dad passed away. Jesus what a rollercoaster week, poor kid

Are you ranking his boss stepping down alongside his dad dying in important events to happen to him this week

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Butterfly Valley posted:

Are you ranking his boss stepping down alongside his dad dying in important events to happen to him this week

They’re probably contrasting the fact that he started and scored for Liverpool this week with the poo poo news of his dad

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Butterfly Valley posted:

no?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Butterfly Valley posted:

spectacularly bad poster indeed

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Nevermind then, apologies

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Apparently bissouma has malaria and they played him anyway lol.

According to Mali boss Eric Chelle, "it’s not so serious, because someone born in West Africa is used to malaria, he could play".

Is this true

:bighow:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
bit of bengay and the malaria comes right out, lad'll be fine

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1754399463073095818?t=MsImXKFxXpHhrx2kSTm6fA

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Good, now please don’t get hurt again.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Hell yeah Tomi :japan:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/lauriewhitwell/status/1754545143737196649?s=20

Not as bad as it could have been I suppose

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Knee injuries suck, even once you get fit again they tend to swell up quite a lot. Lucky he isn't going to need surgery though.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
This the same United medical team that had Rashford playing with a slight knock double stress fractured back?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Also the same medical team that cleared Martinez to play with a broken foot, which then required surgery two months later that put him out for four months

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
You would NOT want to play football with a broken foot.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
I'm now hearing that Poch CAN'T be sacked because of FFP rules lmao you couldn't make it up.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
everything's coming up poch, time to bogarde it big time

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

To be clear this was a shitpost and I made it up but lol if it's true

Thanks Ants posted:

I have no evidence that backs up my theory that Poch would also be gone if they could afford it, but I am sticking with it

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Dravs posted:

I'm now hearing that Poch CAN'T be sacked because of FFP rules lmao you couldn't make it up.

Mauricio Cannotleaveino

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Sadly, this rules out Sam "Big Sam" Allardici.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

three-month contract, paid as one pint of wine a day for the next 25 years

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Mad that they've spent all that money and I can't recognise a single Chelsea player by sight

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
seems like tehy made the correct decision selling mason mount at least

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

seems like tehy made the correct decision selling mason mount at least

I had genuinely forgotten United signed him until I saw his name somewhere this morning

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

I had genuinely forgotten United signed him until I saw his name somewhere this morning

i forgot until reading the last two posts. is he injured or just poo poo*?

*e: even shitter than the rest of the pooshited midfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Calf injury, he's been out since November, after being out for all of September with a hamstring injury.