Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

It's simple, it's a derivative of a game.

But I love your LP, it has heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Ah, Rock Bottom. Home of memetic line from Mrs. Puff.

Poor Mrs. Puff.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

You are a machine.

Also, poor, put upon, Squidward. Poor, poor, put upon comic reliefs.
Whole game is 'Grind those drat shiny objects, son', but this level absolutely doubles on that, with five money gates? Worth one Krabs Spatula in total.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

CullenDaGaDee posted:

No video today unfortunately. I recorded a 30 minute raw video only to find out the SSD I had OBS outputting to was suffering a disk writing error tonight. OBS evidently had no problem attempting to save to a drive that wasn't accepting data, so I ended up spending that time for nothing. A bit too bummed out to redo the recording tonight, but I'll resolve to make it at some point this weekend.

Who doesn't love a little bit of LP Curse? Good luck and hopefully, you aren't too bummed by setback.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Thank you! That was great LP: Short, without digressions, well-narrated, made with love, complete, free of the curse.