Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

kirbysuperstar posted:

LIVE POTATO REACTION

PIVOTAL OAT ERECTION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I recall in previous threads a link to a strategic paper which noted one reason for the US alliance being protecting our trade from non-state actors (the other being protecting our trade with China from… China). anyway it will be interesting to see how this works in practice

my bet is that it won’t be as effective as just not supporting israel committing crimes against humanity

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
has anyone seen the asher keddie as notMia show? she’s bad at parenting, business, politics and business, but drat it somebody has to plant a flag for second-wave feminism

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Rougey posted:

Word on the street is Scotty is about to throw in the towel.

part of the LNY celebrations

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
if I get more money from broken promises they should break more imo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

lih posted:

they should put up statues of real aussie heroes like

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

GrandTheftAutism posted:

what the gently caress does NTATA mean

not much what’s ntata with you

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
re-route all existing cycle paths into the harbour so cyclists end up in the jaws of waiting sharks, where they belong

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
b-b-but the tax changes are inflationary

albomania stays winning

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Eediot Jedi posted:

As long as there is a downhill slope into a ramp

Would you accept water-skis?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Non Compos Mentis posted:

https://twitter.com/9NewsSyd/status/1752576294003323001

now my son has to get a handjob from a girl because of the woke

not necessarily but it’s better to have options

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
When they add an extra lane to the M7 make it a cycle lane

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
the video sucked tbh

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
according to the police the opera house crowd were shouting “run the jewels”

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
and don’t get me started on this latest grand designs abomination

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/feb/09/bullsbrook-fire-wa-firefighters-sewage-water-dumped-residents-mistake

nice of the fireys to help raise property values

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://x.com/iosefmann/status/1755790888134197510?s=46&t=-SJ0iV1ryOF9h29u1nKy4g

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

oh wow milky’s back

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Animal Friend posted:

just get a Wizard Master to do it

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
what the hell is happening in taspol?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bucky Fullminster posted:

yeah man that's a nice and important little section of the network, glad to hear you're on board

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Solemn Sloth posted:

A garden variety nazi and Clive palmer’s bellhop

He’s one of the better connected alp pollsters/lobbyists in vic and a massive blowhard. Main reason for posting it is just the lack of self awareness by a pollster of all people posting about how the knowledge economy is fake value

also an Israel shill for reasons relating to his Greek heritage somehow

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Laserface posted:

El jannah as a franchise sucks the only good one is the original in Granville.

El jannah as a style of charcoal chicken is everywhere and usually good and we shouldn't be branding all of it as El Jannah because that's seppo behaviour.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SecretOfSteel posted:

Even after he cosplayed the working class.

all cosplayers are bastards

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
as a starting point you might keep the supermarket aspect intact but break away the parts of the supply chain they own. You could also spin off the various liquor businesses including the woolies stake in pubs.

insurance, fuel and energy are also ripe for a whack with the big regulatory stick

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

ˇFeliz Anidav!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Eediot Jedi posted:

“I suspect that much of our disillusion with politics today and our institutions is that we have put too much faith in them. At the end of the day, the state and the market are just run by imperfect people, like all of us. While politics may be an important and necessary place for service, I would also warn against it being a surrogate for finding identity, ultimate meaning and purpose in life. There are far better options than politics.”

- man who believes god wanted him to be pm

What a loving dick head

in a vacuum the second half is good advice for anyone joining the “young lab/lib/grn/jln” wings of a party.

reminds me of a ylab conference in 06 where bill shorten advised attendees “don’t spend time on factional bullshit.” I mean he was right

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

JBP posted:

It's a panopticon but you stick all the poors in it so they can look at each other

“people want to live in the panopticon” - bucky, high on meth

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Solemn Sloth posted:

It turns out that privatising regulation so the developer gets to pick who assesses the permit application, carries out the inspections (lol), and issues the occupancy permit doesn’t lead to high quality and compliant buildings.

oh yeah, who else is going to do it, you?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

Dunk Ley
Dunk on Ley

get dunkley’d on

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Solemn Sloth posted:

"stupid white bastard"???????????????

war on terf island now.

hambeet is a cop????

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
snowflake cop melts down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

thatbastardken posted:

'white people gently caress dogs' factoid based on misunderstanding of statistics. most white people gently caress 0 dogs. Chris 'dogfucker' Kenny who fucks 10000 dogs a day is an outlier and should not have been counted.