Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
I went into my local today, there was a bunch of mini flags around, but the other Australia day crap was in the endcaps. I think this is another murdock rag take that wokeness crap attempt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

Konomex posted:

I've had it up to here with LNP shills complaining that Labor lied and they're going to get slightly less money then they were going to get, acting like Albo is personally picking their pocket. And I've asked a few of them what they'd even do with that money and their answer was 'put it on my investment property'.

Seriously. Labor just needs to go on the attack with this one, sitting back and being called liars is a stupid strategy. Call these people out for what they are, loving leeches.

Also the Labor shills who were saying that the tax cuts should never be changed as it'll be a broken promise 3 days ago and labor must be perfect in reason and now have change the words saying they they always supported changing them.
Prob also the same laborites that always whine about CPRS and Greens are the Devil

ssmagus fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 25, 2024

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
All I can tell about it is that it's the second most Bike Rider Vs Cyclist Chat I've seen

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
I like to remind people on all sides that you have the power to :coupons:

Can we just take these pisstakes out of here, it's not even interesting or funny, just repeating the same poo poo for the last 2 months

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Hey look it's a pointless pisstake just to create a reaction

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

Capt.Whorebags posted:

7 states? Are you trying to sneak in the Glorious State of Carpentaria or statehood for NT?

State of East Bondi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

JBP posted:

Anidav is on his god drat death bed and this is what you people do. This is shameful.

Quite possible the best JBP Post that has ever happened