Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

But getting to it. That's not the hard part.

It's letting go.

GrandTheftAutism posted:

Recoome. That's my complete and honest answer.

I put my reasoning forward for why my made a progressive no vote and Recoome ignored everything I said in favour of calling me an idiot, then needled me - with the assistance of other posters - long after the referendum had left the news cycle. His behaviour towards me didn't make me reconsider my position, it didn't make me reconsider the reasoning behind my referendum vote, it just made me angry and resentful and wonder why I bothered supporting First Nations causes at all if all I got in return was pissy Aboriginals with chips on their shoulders hanging poo poo on me. You wanted a loving meltdown, Recoome? CONGRATULATIONS, YOU SPITEFUL BLACK BASTARD, HERE'S YOUR loving MELTDOWN, WITH ALL THE RACISM YOU CAN HANDLE. Guess what, fuckfaces? You're not the only marginalized people in this loving country, stop acting like you are and stop throwing a loving tantrum every time the majority tells you no. Life is not fair, deal with it.

And as for the rest of you: learn some loving ideological flexibility, and stop acting like these threads are some goddamn echo chamber. Not everyone thinks like you, not everyone acts like you, not everyone is going to march in loving lockstep with you while sipping cruelty-free soy fuckacinos. The moment someone says something that is slightly out of tune with the loving hive mind in here, they are instantly turned upon and torn up.

Before you get probated or banned,

quote:

Guess what, fuckfaces? You're not the only marginalized people in this loving country, stop acting like you are and stop throwing a loving tantrum every time the majority tells you no. Life is not fair, deal with it.

This implies you identify as a member of a marginalised group, could you please clarify which one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU